Logging your mining results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging your mining results

I know I have posted this in the botanist and the fishing forum but maybe you don't go there so here goes:

As I have mentioned other places on this site I am running a site for DoL's. We are trying to get as much information as possible about how things can be obtained and the latest addition to the site is the DoL Log.

This is essentially a way for people to log what they gather while adventuring as DoL in FFXIV. So far we want the data in order to determine the relation between weather, moonphases, rank, areas and so on. But we need A LOT of data to determine these things.

If you wish to help out please go to www.disciplesoftheland.com and register. Then start logging your findings in the DoL Log. You can log fishing, mining and logging so far.

I am going to implement a way to export the data so that you are able to get all of your findings in a CSV file or similar.

I hope you will join us and gather a lot of information for all the other people out there.This way you won't need to keep it all on paper or in excel spreadsheets :D
    Years ago I created Final Fishing so people playing FFXI could easily find information on how to fish. If you know of the site I hope you enjoyed using it and it helped you.
    Now I am trying to do the same for FFXIV. I plan on making this database for fishing, harvesting and mining while getting all the information that may be interesting for crafters as well. I hope you will take a look and that you find it interesting:

Disciples of the Land
Working...
X