FFXIV Magic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFXIV Magic?

Anyone have the lists of magic each class can cast? Or can start making one and at what level they gain the spell? I was looking on the wiki, and it doesn't show the list of spell they can cast, and I was thinking that we could start adding to the wiki with the spells and get it started so that people can start looking at their spells and such.

Re: FFXIV Magic?

Conjurer

Thaumaturge

You can post there and I will update the OP and give you credit for the information. Or you can PM me the information and I'll add it to the OP and give you credit. Or whatever! lol Is the wiki on this site still around?
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I am not sure about the wiki on this site... I didn't even know there was one! Maybe I'll check it out. You can keep the credit for all the information, but I am unsure of how to give credit to people from here: FFXIV Wiki . Maybe I can edit it in somewhere in there. Thanks for the links. I was hoping for the levels, but that can be edited in later on once I actually start playing the game.

I am looking at the magic, and it says "Optimal Rank". What does that mean? Is that the level they get it at? But not all of them say the optimal rank though, so that is what is confusing me.

Edit: Damn, this wiki editing isn't like the FFXI wiki... I'm trying to figure out how to place a spell list on the page, but it isn't letting me do it from the add, it just adds a new page... lol
      Last edited by Takelli; 09-10-2010, 11:09 AM.

Comment

We did have a wiki but it pretty much went nowhere so I don't think we have it anymore. I was trying to make sections and then have some information on each class but there are only so many hours in the day to do stuff so I can only work on it sporadically. I did ask for people to help contribute information they find by PM'ing me but that went over like a fart in church. lol Good luck in compiling the information!
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Ah. I just found it, and I clicked on a link but... It just shot me back to the home page.
          Thank you again. I will be trying to figure out how to edit the wiki without destroying the current pages lol.

Comment

Data mined from beta: Rumor* Data Mined Skills for all Classes - Killing Ifrit - a Final Fantasy community
            sigpic

Comment

thanks for the sites, Its been couple days since I'm looking for a better wiki sites for FF14's skills and professions.

Comment

Working...
              X