• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thaumaturge Stats and Info

Weapons

Scepters

Staves

Attacks
    Damnation - Haunt an enemy with visions of the hells, dealing umbral damage. Grants the caster MP in proportion to the damage dealt. (TP Cost - 1000)

Numbing Rime - Launch an icy attack, dealing damage and temporarily freezing the target. Damage type varies with enemy. (Element - Ice, TP Cost - 1000)

Phantom Dart - Launch a shadowy missile attack. Damage type varies with enemy.

Abilities
    Blood Rite - Spill your own blood in a sacrificial rite, enhancing magic potency. (Recast - 60 seconds)

Dark Seal - Focus your mental energies, increasing the accuracy of your next cast.

Exaltation - Chant in tongues of replenishment, recovering MP. (Optimal Rank - 1, Action Cost - 0, Recast - 30 minutes)

Initiation - Bestow your strengths on another, granting certain of your enhancing effects to a target ally.

Paradigm Shift - Amplify your voice, increasing the scope and reducing the range of thaumaturgic spells.

Punishing Barbs - Channel your pain to an enemy, redirecting a portion of damage dealt to you back to its source.

Weapon Skills
    Absorb ACC - Transfers a portion of the target's accuracy to you.

Drain - Transfers HP from enemies within area of effect to you. (Range - AoE)

Gravity - Reduces the movement speed of enemies within area of effect. (Range - AoE)

Paralyze -

Sacrifice - Consumes HP to restore a portion of the target's HP.

Silence - Silences enemies within area of effect. (Recast - 1 second, MP Cost - 25)

Siphon MP - Transfers a portion of the target's MP to you. (Recast - 1.5 seconds, MP Cost - 10)

Siphon TP - Transfers TP from the target to you.

Banish - (Optimal Rank - 1, Action Cost - 3, MP - 11, Cast Time - 3 seconds, Recast - 5 seconds)

Description
    In the hands of a skilled practitioner, thaumaturgy can be a force of terrifying destruction. At the heart of this school of magic lies the ability to call forth and command the latent aether within oneself through deep introspection.

To then mold that aether into sorcery, the thaumaturge makes use of a scepter or staff, within which is housed a medium- a natural stone imbued with magical properties. The guild is centered at the Arrzaneth Ossuary in Ul'dah, within whose hallowed walls are said to reside powers of life, death, and the beyond.

Thaumaturges are unparalleled in their powers of destruction, eclipsing even the Disciples of War.

By enfeebling enemies and enhancing their allies, thaumaturgy can prove to be an invaluable asset, particularly in battles of attrition.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheGrandMom; 07-30-2010, 01:46 PM.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.
Working...
X