the white spell reraise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the white spell reraise

What is the white spell reraise? I got some conquest points and i bought this scroll withg reraise on it, i thought that was how you learned magic but it asks if i want to use it? i was wondering whatr it does?

also, i got signet cast on me and i was wondering what i shgould do with all these crystrals im getting?

also, trhe best part of ff7 were summonings, how do i get my firsty summon?

In the time of chimpanzees i was a monkey.

Re: the white spell reraise

Reraise is a spell that gives you a status effect that will allow you to automatically be raised when you die. It's a one-time effect. Unfortunately the scroll you get using conquest points isn't a scroll used to learn the spell, rather it's a one-time-use item that any job can use to receive the reraise effect.

To find the scroll that actually teaches Reraise, your best bet is to head to Jeuno and check the Auction House there.

Crystals are used for crafting. Alternatively you sell them in stacks of 12 on the AH for a small bit of income.

Generic Bahamut was my favorite of the FFVII summons personally. However, summoning in FFXI doesn't work like that at all. Start reading up here:Summoner - FFXIclopedia, the Final Fantasy XI wiki - Characters, items, jobs, and more
    There's a quest to unlock it. I can't really tell you much more than that, since I don't play Summoner.
    Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
    Name: Drjones
    Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Cid... You forgot to mention that in order to become a summoner, you also have to have a job up to level 30 first (Preferably whm). and it can take some time due to getting the colors, which can be a pain depending on your luck.

Comment

What Takelli said, except getting the colors isn't nearly as much a pain as getting the ruby in the first place.
        Originally posted by Armando
        No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
        Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
        However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
        Matthew 16:15

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
          What Takelli said, except getting the colors isn't nearly as much a pain as getting the ruby in the first place.
          Eh, yea but that usually takes luck too. While farming BB, I would get it every other kill some days, and others, I would never get it until the end of the farming day. Its not really hard to get the ruby if there is no one farming the BB.

Comment

wow, at this point im a level 7 and i am so overwhelmed, i cant wait for ff14 then ill start fresh with that one. i am in bastok now, i cant seem to walk to another city, there arent many people here and i want to start partying, what city is a good place to get to after bastok?

Comment

Selbina. Because traditionally, you start partying in the Valkurm Dunes at level 12.

By the way, farm yourself some gil however you can and buy some Silent Oils. You'll need them to avoid the bats getting to the Dunes from Bastok.

Then again, tradition nowadays is being much more eschewed in favor of soloing with Fields of Valor, at the very least if a party isn't readily available.
              No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
              Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
              GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
              However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
              Matthew 16:15

Comment

i'm so used to other game forums that i was positive this was a troll
                Gatts - PLD75/WAR37

Comment

whats a troll?

Comment

nevermind that flex.
                    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by flex2slick View Post
                      whats a troll?
                      Feba... ;>.> J/K

As for there being no people, most people are in Jeuno (Which you can get to when you are about level 18, and party in Qufim Island), and there is White Gate (Which is level 55+(Which isn't that hard to get to.). When you get to level 18, people will be willing to help you get there. But when you get to level 18 first, I suggest you unlock your support job first.

Comment

When I was a noob this confused me too. Then when I realized what was what, I was angry that something I felt was so useful was so (relatively) expensive. But now it's relatively cheap from the FoV Field Manuals, and you only need the item reraise for special situations like BCNM fights.

Instant Reraise - FFXIclopedia
                        Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                        99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                        F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                        >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Hi flex, /welcome to our little community.

Glad you're enjoying the game. I just wanted to point out, Whilst in the game you can use the search function to find a mentor. You may have seen some running about with an "M" over their heads. They can provide you with help provided they have the time/patience.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

Originally posted by flex2slick View Post
                            whats a troll?
                            Welcome to the internet.

Comment

FFXIClopedia, the forum search here, and google are your best friends.

Just type in your questions instead of asking; almost anything you can think of has been asked before. You'll find plenty of good information instantly, instead of waiting on replies, and people generally don't like answering the basics over and over.

Comment

Working...
                              X