Returning nab seeking help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning nab seeking help

Hi there. I have a BLM (just until 18) named Konk on the Asura server which I'm planning to turn to a WHM when I unlock subjobs. I have played the game before but only as warrior and thief. I'm currently levelling my BLM which I started in Sand'oria so I can't buy the armor I need for dunes at merchant meaning I have to pay ridiculous AH prices for some items. It's gil I don't have. Can anyone offer any advice here?

Also I'm wondering if it's worth me bothering with WHM at all since apparently a bit later on RDMs are healers. Is it so bad that I won't be invited later on? Thanks for any answers you can give.

Re: Returning nab seeking help

What's a nab?

What's your idea of ridiculous AH prices, and what items do they correspond to?

Comment

Re: Returning nab seeking help

You should start a mule character in Windurst (assuming you can stand to spend the extra dollar, but you may eventually end up needing the mule character anyway). You'll have to log on and off back and forth, but send that mule your gil and buy the stuff on that mule character, then send it all back to your main character.

Other than that, you could try to make the run there, but it's kinda dangerous.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Also, there is a quest in Sandy from which you can get a Robe, which makes it one less thing you might have to spend your money on.

I think there are NPCs that sell the level 1 Robe armor set, but they're not in the armor shop. Check out some other merchants around Southern Sandy, you might find what you are looking for.
      sigpic
      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Working...
      X