Hyogugusarinotachi +3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyogugusarinotachi +3

Worth it or no? It seems like a good weapon but, would it be outdated as soon as I hit lvl 96?

Also what is the lowest level of a mob to kill to get exp at 95?
    Last edited by Takelli; 12-30-2011, 03:14 AM.

Re: Hyogugusarinotachi +3

I'm assuming you're talking about the STR path Hyog.... It should be good after 95, and probably has a +4 version that is called something different.

Mobs that gave XP at 75 still give XP at 99, nothing has changed except they give a little less XP. 56 sounds right, but I may be wrong on that.
    99 DNC
    99 WHM
    99 WAR
    * 99 THF
    99 BLM * 99 RDM *
    99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Yes the str path I am talking about. 100 damage, 453 delay +10 str +25 attack. I think its pretty good. The hoghest o saw was +3 could you link the +4 version if you find it? Thanks.

So... Level 60 mobs to be safe then

Comment

It doesn't look like any of the Wikis have been updated, but Truece was saying his staves upgraded to a different name using the Avatarites (Ifrite for STR weapons). I'll let you know as soon as I find a link.

Lvl 60 mobs are fine.
        99 DNC
        99 WHM
        99 WAR
        * 99 THF
        99 BLM * 99 RDM *
        99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Thank you so much squiggs. I didn't see a +4 version of it either. I would love to see one lol

Just a PITA to be waiting for lightning weather... lol

Comment

There's only 2 (I guess 4 if you want the PDT or Evasion ones for tanking) GKT in the magian path that are even worth doing - The WoE for Fudo (though Masamune's honestly not that hard to get now if you've got a few friends, especially with 99) or the new Hagun one with TP Bonus +100.

There's a good reason Hagun dominated everything, even Amano SAMs back in the day. Thankfully they've buffed Amano & Masa thoroughly enough to prevent this from happening again but the new one is still pretty boss for dropping Y/G/K and I think even S (Shoha) as from what I've been told Tachi: Shoha is basically the new Gekko for high level targets (Fudo suffers from the same problems Kaiten did but Shoha is also like Kaiten a fragmentation property WS making it highly desireable)

The only time the STR GKT will outperform the TP Bonus one is if you have 300% TP and use all of it for a single WS, which won't be that often.
            sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Working...
            X