samurai updates in the last year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samurai updates in the last year

hey has there been any updates i should know about? I managed to get my original character back with my level 75 samurai
    thanks in advance
    srxjo
    "Death shall seek you out, If death fails, I promise you, i wont." ~ Srxjo (me)
    "My lips are stained scarlet red from my blood" ~Srxjo (me)
    "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Re: samurai updates in the last year

Sekkanoki - that's about it. Its like a mini two-hour. If you have over 100% TP and used it, you would have some TP left after a weapon skil.. If you had 200% you could do two consecutively.

Nothing more, though.

At this point, SE needs to give players incentives to play other jobs. SAMs aren't even a dime a dozen, they're a nickel a dozen.

Comment

Re: samurai updates in the last year

ah ok, thanks i was around while they released Sekkanoki but then i quit the game, the reason i asked about SAM is i know that my THF74 isn't going to see many parties unless they're low level sync parties where they're not trying to burn, and i got sick of being a white mage with refresh when on my RDM75, thanks Kitten
      "Death shall seek you out, If death fails, I promise you, i wont." ~ Srxjo (me)
      "My lips are stained scarlet red from my blood" ~Srxjo (me)
      "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Comment

Working...
      X