This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samurai Adv Job Quest - Step by Step

The blm that was partying with my cast warp II on me before i could lot, will the npc give me another ornimental steel? or is the sam job off limits now?

Comment

I tried the quest as a 41 Drg and almost managed the first fight, so 37? better bring potions, which brings me to answere the above question. Doing this I lost my oriental steel, you can get another by trading a darksteel ore to the guy who gave you the first one, double check the ore type but I'm fairly sure it's darksteel. If you talk to him he'll tell you what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Jethreal
        I tried the quest as a 41 Drg and almost managed the first fight, so 37? better bring potions, which brings me to answere the above question. Doing this I lost my oriental steel, you can get another by trading a darksteel ore to the guy who gave you the first one, double check the ore type but I'm fairly sure it's darksteel. If you talk to him he'll tell you what you need.

Yeah, well... my then-37 DRG is now 56DRG. I soloed it as a 49DRG the first time.

Comment

I recieved the Mumei, but didnt get the job?

>_<
          Just get some hella subs or whatnot.

Comment

Originally posted by goatman1 View Post
            The blm that was partying with my cast warp II on me before i could lot, will the npc give me another ornimental steel? or is the sam job off limits now?
            You need to trade him a darksteel ore for him to give you a replacement ore.

Comment

Excellent guide. Thank you for taking your time to write it and help

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
              Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Cool guide. I'd like to add that if you do at some point drop your Mumeito, you can get it back for 30,000 gil by speaking to Jaucribaix
                sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

So if u don't need Norg fame to start quest, then when does it come into play? I can't unlock sam without Norg fame, can I? Also, if one has virtually no windy fame, roughly how many Yagudo necklaces am I looking at having to farm? Thanks ^.^
                  sigpic Hero? Villain? you decide.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarlaxle View Post
                    So if u don't need Norg fame to start quest, then when does it come into play? I can't unlock sam without Norg fame, can I? Also, if one has virtually no windy fame, roughly how many Yagudo necklaces am I looking at having to farm? Thanks ^.^
                    You can unlock SAM without any Norg fame at all. You just need to be on a level 30 or higher job. Job quests never require fame, just level.

Norg fame is for other things, including the quests for various NIN spells. But for SAM? Nothing you need to worry about right now.

Comment

Wow, great news! Thanks murphie
                      sigpic Hero? Villain? you decide.

Comment

Working...
                      X