X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranged messages/ Camo changes

Here's what I've gotten from this update on RNG:

Too close - no specified message
    Close to sweet spot - "BBQ's ranged attack hits the Madragora squarely for X damage
    On the Sweet Spot: "BBQ's ranged attack strikes true, pummeling the Mandragora for X damage
    Further back - "hits squarely" again
    Too far - no specified message
    Critical hit - normal critical hit message.
    WS - standard WS message

I should really try this on worms to be certain, but someone might be soloing on them and I'd feel like a jerk, so it seems if you're getting the "squarely" message, just inch back and forth til you find it.

But its pretty much the places we already knew, just spelled out

As for Camouflage, I was able to fire off multiple shots (like 3-4 shots) without it wearing off in one case, it wore of on first shot for others. In the cases where you can get off multiple shots, I suspect this would be the reason they didn't adjust enmity, since you'd already get diminished enmity from Camo being up.

Re: Ranged messages/ Camo changes

Well cool.

I just don't get how an arrow can pummel something to death.... I guess the arrow, once it's "struck true" reaches out a giant fist and pummels your target for you, which is where the sweet spot damage really comes from....

I guess the best time to throw up Camo is when you want to WS for hefty damage and its mid-battle for potential hate spike. It's like letting lose this big heavy handed slap that pisses off the mob, but it doesn't know wher it came from lol..
    °·-._.-·°¤.-º°`¨·¥|Kageshinhiryu|¥·¨`°º-.¤°·-._.-·°
    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT IS MORPHING TIME!"
    sigpic

http://guildwork.com/u/kageshinhiryu

THIS LOOKS AWESOMESAUCE: http://www.deusex.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
      As for Camouflage, I was able to fire off multiple shots (like 3-4 shots) without it wearing off in one case, it wore of on first shot for others. In the cases where you can get off multiple shots, I suspect this would be the reason they didn't adjust enmity, since you'd already get diminished enmity from Camo being up.
      Didn't they also say that in the update that Depending on your position, that camo will be affected? I could have sworn that I read something about it in there.

Like if you are attacking from affar behind it, and you are camo'ed, it will last longer or not have as big of a chance that it will not wear off?

Comment

I'd have to do it a couple more times to be sure, but yeah, I was either to the side of or behind the mob when I shot the mobs when Camouflage stayed up.

Comment

Working...
        X