No announcement yet.

Hey paladins, how are you guys doing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey paladins, how are you guys doing ?

Bonjour !!

I used to be a paladin and I would like to know how is paladin doing right now on the game after all the updates !? Are we still in high demand party wise, story wise ? Anyway, keep on tanking and don't forget the most important... the Hume F one handed sword animation is the best !!!!!
    "Le sacrifice de soi peut-être une source de joie, s’assurer du bien d’autrui c’est aussi faire sien leur bonheur."
    Asharin, DIV Linkshell member. Returning or new player ? join us on Valefor !
    # Working on a signature image ! #

Re: Hey paladins, how are you guys doing ?

Originally posted by Wootie View Post
    Bonjour !!

I used to be a paladin and I would like to know how is paladin doing right now on the game after all the updates !? Are we still in high demand party wise, story wise ? Anyway, keep on tanking and don't forget the most important... the Hume F one handed sword animation is the best !!!!!
    In a word, lousy. Some of the reasons are discussed in this thread:
    http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/gen...14-2011-a.html

At lower levels and outside Abyssea, the problems aren't so bad, but a lot players tend to approach the whole game in terms of what is most effective at the maximum level, so a job that is disadvantaged at max level is treated badly even at lower levels where their performance is good.
    Defeated: Maat, Divine Might, Fenrir, Kirin, Cactrot Rapido, Xolotl, Diabolos Prime, Kurrea, 9/10 Dynamis Bosses (missing Tav), Promathia, Proto-Ultima, Proto-Omega, 4 Jailers, Apocalypse Nigh, 6/6 Nyzul Bosses
    RDM90, PLD90, DRG90, COR90, SCH90, BLU54
    All Nations Rank 10, ZMs & PMs Complete, AUMs Complete, Captain, Nyzul Floor 100 (5 Weapons, 4 WS), Medal of Altana, WotG Mission 15, 1/3 Addons Complete, 9/9 Abyssea Main Quests, 6/6 Caturae

Comment

Originally posted by Wootie View Post
      the Hume F one handed sword animation is the best !!!!!
      I'll drink to that.

Word on the street is that Paladins aren't so great because of how fast everyone caps hate now, and how damage mitigation is less of a problem now that White Mages can easily rotate Cure V and Cure VI with crazy amounts of Refresh in Abyssea.

That being said, I personally still prefer to have mobs wailing on a Paladin rather than the DDs, but I'm just old-fashioned like that.
      Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
      Name: Drjones
      Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

The only problem is too many have simply forgotten there was a game that existed before Abyssea and that stuff is still around.
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Working...
        X