Leveling Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leveling Help

Ok, I realy didn't know where to post this. I just started playing, used to play World of Warcraft for three years but got bored and FF11 is much more of a challenge and people are a lot more respectful. I could use some help leveling, like good areas. I went from 1 - 10 in like eight hours, dont no if thats good or not. Also, I was wanting to go ninja after I eventuallly unlock it, what is a good sub job for it. Once I hit 18 and get the sub, I was thinking Warrior so I could also tinker around with the Paladin. Srry these questions are kinda vague.

Re: Leveling Help

Http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/new...irst-info.html

There are some links there that should be useful.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

1-10 in eight hours is average for a newbie. Playing ninja can get a bit costly, but it can be a bit fun though. Just make sure you get Utsusemi: Ichi, and Ni when you are at the respective levels. Also, a good sub for ninja is warrior for parties. Dancer is a good sub at later levels due to their fast attack and high eva.

Also, don't try to come at this game like WoW, or you WILL get destroyed, or die a very, VERY painful death.

Most of all, have fun, and play what ever combination you like, unless you are in a party later levels, or end game.

Comment

Fear the innocent little bunny rabbits, for they shall rise up and beat you senseless.
        As for where to level, there's a pretty straight forward progression in the zones but early on it'll probably depend heavily upon which nation you chose. For example, if you start in Bastok you'll make a gradual progression like this: South Gustaberg -> North Gustaberg -> Konschtat Highlands -> Valkurm Dunes.

The other nations will have different routes, but eventually you are likely to end up in the Dunes. It's something of a tradition to have your first real party experience there. Think of it as something of a trial by fire.

I'd recommend browsing this whenever you get horribly lost or stuck and feel like punching your monitor in half: http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
        It doesn't have all the answers but it's a good starting point. If you have more questions don't hesitate to ask.
        Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
        Name: Drjones
        Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Working...
        X