nuevo coselete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nuevo coselete

i didnt see anything started on this if there was forgive me, but here i am. what are some ideas on this ? i know you are having them. i have heard mixed reviews on my server with comparison to homam corazza, askar, zahak's mail etc. also the pet crits/DA seems interesting enough to play with. just want to know peoples thoughts!
    what medicines do not heal, the lance will ; what the lance does not heal, fire will.
    - siege-

Re: nuevo coselete

It all depends on how your other gear is, if you have enough acc and atk with your other gear alone sure shoot for something else like Pet ATK which if your using it for DRG should be a priority I suppose at least that's what I'm gonna put on it, haven't decided on the other Augment yet but then again I forgot what was the available augments.
    sigpic
    ~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

Comment

the general consensus seems Fast Cast +5 and Enmity +10 for PLD is the best use of Nuevo. Mirke IMO is the most versatile of the 3 pieces as it reaches the most jobs and can become the best RNG TP body piece in the game (COR too)
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
        the general consensus seems Fast Cast +5 and Enmity +10 for PLD is the best use of Nuevo. Mirke IMO is the most versatile of the 3 pieces as it reaches the most jobs and can become the best RNG TP body piece in the game (COR too)
        Its fast cast +5 and Enmity +5 or gtfo!
        Originally posted by Raydeus

Other than that the only thing I'd like to see is SE changing Homam so RDM can use it, but the chances of that happening are the same as those of me winning the Mog bonanza.

Comment

Whoops thought it was 10 my bad.
          sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Working...
          X