X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vyuru's Guide to the Dragoon

Originally posted by Karinya View Post
    I don't know if the rest of the DRGs on this thread remember hitting 60, or if they did it before Hasso and the /SAM revolution, but it's an insane power trip. You *will* laugh like a supervillain at the sheer awesomeness of Meditate added to Hasso and damaging jumps with Store TP and hate-shedding jumps so it isn't suicide for you the way it would be for other DDs.
    Oh, nowadays, no doubt, but I did get to 60 way back in the day, when GKL was worth insane amounts because it was the best until Gae Bolg and Ice Lance +1.
    Last edited by LilithAngel; 12-29-2008, 05:31 PM. Reason: And Colossal Lance

Comment

Originally posted by LilithAngel View Post
      Oh, nowadays, no doubt, but I did get to 60 way back in the day, when GKL was worth insane amounts because it was the best until Gae Bolg and Ice Lance +1.

mmmm those were the days.......
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Thread closed as per OP's request. The guide will be reposted with more information in a new thread soon.
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
        X