DRG Job quest... can I has it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRG Job quest... can I has it?

I usually post in a work place that has very lazy time-usage rules, but very strict URL content filtering (I guess they think the latter makes the former a non-issue). As it is, I can't visit most mainstream FFXI Guide sites for info. BGwiki is the one exception to this that I've found as yet.

I'm looking for a DRG quest guide, I'm gonna be doing it soon. Would anyone be kind enough to do a copy-paste from ffxiclopedia for me, or, better yet, show me a more frequently updated/better kept ffxi guide site? Here's the trick: It can't have FF, FFXI, Final Fantasy, or anything related to gaming and such in the URL. For example. www.ffxiclopedia.org doesn't work, but Main Page - BGWiki does.

Just to settle any fears, I'm not violating any policies by requesting this info or posting here. It's simply a way to bypass an overzealous filter.

Thanks in advance!
    :: Why can't this crazy love be mine? ::

SEVE - HUME WHM (31) BLM (19) THF (17) WAR (9) MNK (5) RNG (9) BLU (1) BRD (1) DNC (1) NIN (1) :: BAHAMUT

Re: DRG Job quest... can I has it?

Start NPC: Ceraulian - Port San d'Oria (I-9)
    Requirements:
    Level: 30, Rank 2
    Items Needed: Pickaxe
    Title: Heir to the Holy Crest
    Repeatable: No.
    Reward: Ability to use Dragoon job

Previous Quest: None.
    Next Quest: A Craftsman's Work

Contents

* 1 Walkthrough
    * 2 Game Description

Walkthrough

* Go to Cargo Room A in Port San d'Oria and talk to Ceraulian
    * Then go to Bostaunieux Oubliette (beneath Chateau d'Oraguille) and talk to Novalmauge.
    * Go to the Cathedral in Northern San d'Oria and talk to Morjean (Oiheaurese will appear during the cutscene and ask you to bring back an egg).
    * Buy a pickaxe and head for the Maze of Shakhrami. In order to locate the Maze of Shakhrami, you need to go to Tahrongi Canyon and follow the map to the Northeast corner until you find the hidden entrance (K-5). Once inside, look for the excavation point at E-7, G-7, I-8, K-7 or L-8 (on the first floor) and start excavating until you find a Wyvern Egg.
    * Return to Morjean, and receive a cutscene where Yachemidot asks you to take the Wyvern Egg to Meriphataud Mountains.
    * On the eastern edge of Drogaroga's Spine at K-8 is a ???. Trade the Wyvern Egg to the ??? for a cutscene.
    * Return to the Chateau d'Oraguille and talk to Rahal, who is in the Royal Knight's Quarters (on the left as you enter the Chateau). Rahal will then give you the Dragon Curse Remedy (key item).
    * Travel to the hut at G-10 in Ghelsba Outpost. When ready, open the door and spawn Cyranuce M Cutauleon.
    * Defeat Cyranuce M Cutauleon to complete the quest. Job Dragoon may take a few minutes to appear on your menu.

Notes

* You will need to be able to get into the Chateau d'Oraguille, and therefore must be Rank 2 if you are from San d'Oria, or at least started the 2-3 Mission in Windurst or Bastok
    * Confirmed: Additional party members do not need to have the quest active in order to assist in the fight, but must have completed the quest previously.
    Try that.
    [LadyKiKi]
    Soloed to 75

[DRG | BST | PLD | NIN | RDM | THF | DRK | WHM | SAM]

all done via BST sub where applicable (no DRG/BST!)
    .:|The Prototype BST|:.
    Xtreme Precision Soloing [XPS]

Comment

A workplace that filters out "FFXI" in the url? I don't think it's filtering your url, but some other form of firewall or DNS problem. However, if you're sure it's definetely a URL filter, try to visit the following page:

[code] http://216.224.121.158/ [/code]
      http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

Well, I'm fairly certain it has nothing to do with the content of the actual website, as anything seems to float by in that regard. As far as I can tell, it's only the URL.

The link you provided sent me to Wikia - Wikis from Wikia - Join the best wiki communities. Upon signing in and searching for FFXI, I was redirected to our default "You have browsed to an inaccessible site" page that pages get when they're blocked. Looks like a no-go. :/

Also: Many Thanks LadyKiki! You inspire me to be beautiful every day, and that's no lie.
        :: Why can't this crazy love be mine? ::

SEVE - HUME WHM (31) BLM (19) THF (17) WAR (9) MNK (5) RNG (9) BLU (1) BRD (1) DNC (1) NIN (1) :: BAHAMUT

Comment

the possibility reason you don't have access to the website, is might be your organisation IT department has put in some web restriction access software in your workplace to avoid working access gaming related website during working hours.

However, have you try to access the wiki website directly without going through any search engine? (FFXIclopedia) if you still having the same message as you state above, the possiblity is that your organisation have input some sort of web restriction software in the organisation to filter out type of website you can access during your working hours.

i hope this information able to help you ^^

Comment

Try this link out....if i can post it..

FFXIclopedia

I'm in the same boat as you are, my company's provider blocks all "games" sights, which ppl use as an identifcation for engine searches. But i guess whoever is in charge of ffxionline.com and that link above, and BG never put "Game" in the tab line for searches.

Hope it works for you, oh and don't use the search field, it takes you to another wiki sight that does have "games" in it's search profile. Just use the menu.

and in case it does block my past the web site is...

ffxi.wikia. com /wiki/Main_Page just remove the space between the . and com and it should work.

Comment

Working...
            X