Question about Strafe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Strafe

I've been thinking some more about merits as I get closer to that point (lvl 72 woohoo!) and I have a question about Strafe.

About how often does your wyvern's breath attack get resisted on exp mobs? (Haven't been paying attention for a bit I'm afraid, so I'm not sure what's normal) Since each merit is magic accuracy +5, just what does that DO for your wyvern's breath attack? I don't really know if that's a, is resisted 5% less, or what.

Part of why I am curious is because I'm thinking of meriting Deep Breathing, and I want to get a Wyrm Armet, either NQ or HQ eventually.

That's another thing, do the benefits from the Wyrm Armet and Deep Breathing stack?

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Re: Question about Strafe

IMO Strafe is a waste of time. Unless I am in a merit party, I rarely sub anything but blu. I am however, going to put merits in Deep Breathing and more in Angon. I just don't see our wyvern doing enough elemental breaths to waste 30k limit points.
    Thanks Kazuki.
    Dragoon Equipment

Comment

You sub Blue Mage? For soloing, right?

Comment

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
        You sub Blue Mage? For soloing, right?
        Originally posted by Me
        Unless I am in a merit party, I rarely sub anything but blu.
        If I am in a merit party I sub war. Unless its an all drg party. Also Most of my playing time I sub blu.
        Thanks Kazuki.
        Dragoon Equipment

Comment

Working...
        X