Quick Royal Jelly question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quick Royal Jelly question.

Let's see, done this with DRG/WAR(me), PLD/WAR(or WAR/NIN, or DRK/WAR/NIN, or NIN/WAR, or RNG/NIN) and (BLM/WHM or WHM/BLM), never lost.

Honestly, if you have 3xDRG's, you can gang-stab 1 jelly at a time and they will go down before you realize you've engaged the mob. No need to solo one on your own, as I see it, it gives more time for the spells that get spammed by the 8x Jellies to take you or a mate down. If all 3 DRGs kill one ASAP, that's one less caster to deal with. With these things seemingly weak to poking weapons (and we are master pokers) I don't see a P.Jelly lasting more than 20-25 seconds to 3 properly equipped DRGs, even less when all 3 of you have TP to burn. Double Thrust x3, can I have it?
    In all things endure. In enduring, grow strong.

And you, wich Final Fantasy character do you resemble?

=====(>")>==(X_x)=>>> Skewer!

Comment

Re: Quick Royal Jelly question.

Ive done this one twice with my drg both of them back to back. Party setup ws DRG/WAR(me), DRK/WAR, and RDM/WHM. the strategy we used was melee went in on the left, the mage went to the right. we beat it the first time with no problems, then we went in the second time used the same strategy and we beat the current time record. the drops werent that great but it brought in some gil that we split three ways so all in all it wasnt a bad run.
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

Comment

Working...
      X