This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drg/thf why isnt SATA working

Well I've always subbed warrior for my drg, but I was curious about how much damage SATA can do. So in a party as a drg62/thf31 I tried it out, for some reason I cant get it to work! I split apart the SA & TA for testing pursposes, and then tried with the full SATA. Found out that my SATA does the same damage as just a regular SA. TA wont work for some reason. Any dragoons out there that subbed thf before, any comments? and yes, I know how to correctly pull off a SATA, do it all the time with my thf, but the SATA just doesnt work with my drg for some reason.
    Our life is but a painting...
    forever criticized for our imperfections...
    and also adored for our brilliance...

Re: Drg/thf why isnt SATA working

as thf sub TA is only a hate transfer technique it does not add damage. so use of SATA is jut t get a WS to give the hate tank

Comment

Hmmm... thanx for replying to my post, but I'm positive that TA does increase damage as well as transfer hate. It says so in the help menu description -> Trick Attack : Increases damage of your next attack when standing behind another member (or something very close to that). I can split up my SA & TA when I play with thf and get better damage.

Comment

It does increase damage as THF main, but not as THF sub.
        I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

TA is nerfed for thf subbed. It's been that way for the longest time. SE changed it in an update a long time ago. Although your help menu gives you descriptions of your abilities, it does not tell you how they behave when subbed. Meditate, for example, only gives you 60 TP instead of 100 TP. It doesn't say that in the description. Also, Sneak Attack increases in damage the more DEX you add to it, but only for THF main and not for thf sub. For thf sub it's only a critical attack without the bonus from dex. Which is why you'll never do as much as a thf's SA, The description does not go into details about your abilities. Only basic info that only take into account your job as a main.
          Last edited by nanatsu; 01-06-2006, 03:42 PM.
          My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
          Originally posted by Balfree
          Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

Awwwww ; ; no wonder! Thats just too bad, thanx for the info guys =P

Comment

ya /thf sata has nothing on thf/ sata

Comment

Working...
              X