This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRG weapons

ok I am having a problem here. I am a level 18 drg that is still using a level 14 weapon. Some might say no big deal get a royal spear. Fine and dandy, but not so easy. None i AH that i have seen and I check AH 2/3 times a day for 1. another weapon I can substitute for the polearm, or does someone on titan have 1 I can buy or borrow?

Re: DRG weapons

wait till level 20 and get platoon lance id say....
    What food do toy guys eat? in dunes i was using meat kabob and till now i have been using jack o laterns, but i guess the sushi is tha uber? But now way can i aford it >.< But anyone how have found the ultimate drg food, pleas let me know!
    Keep on rocking in the free world!
    In the end your alway alone!
    So far... So good... So what!?
    BLM/RDM ~ DRG/WAR
    Clothcraft

Comment

If you're Sandorian and have rank 2 or higher you can get it from a sandorian conquest guard for 2000 CP. If you're not from Sandoria, but your nation is higher in the rankings than Sandoria right now, you still may be able to get it. Just go to a Sandorian conquest guard and try to get one from them. You'll have to pay more CP than usual though. If all else fails, ask a buddy who is Sandorian to spend the conquest points on the item, and give him some gil for it.

Since you only have 2 more levels though and levels pass by fairly quickly in the dunes I'd say wait to get the platoon lance too.
      My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
      Originally posted by Balfree
      Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

I would go towards STR setups, Meat Jerky til 30ish then Kabobs til 50, i dunno whats up there beyond that..maybe bison steak?

Comment

I don't feel Sushi warrants the loss of attack until much higher levels when the mob's evasion starts going up faster than your accuracy. Go with Meat Jerky, then Meat Mithkabobs at 30.

Comment

If you can get it, Dhalmel Pie is a better alternative than meat mithkabobs from mid 20s until around mid 40s. It offers more attack and some HP. You should be able to get it for around 9K a stack if Windurst is in first place in conquest. If you can find it cheap enough in the AH that's fine too, but I doubt that will happen.
            My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
            Originally posted by Balfree
            Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

I've used Sushi since lvl 50. However most of my gear is +str and +atk based (ie swordbelt +1 rather than Life belt) etc. This might be unique b/c I always lvl with my friend who is a bard so I always have a +acc song as well.

Comment

oki... thanks alot for all the advices! I have one more question. Im working on my 30+ gear and the wrist part is a issue. Anyone tryd the lance belt? If i remember correct its +5 lance skill.... Do that add str and attack? i cant seem to find it though, never in at AH
                BLM/RDM ~ DRG/WAR
                Clothcraft

Comment

well, i am not in the dunes. I have soloed all levels except for 1, and I was already halfway thru that level. I have tried jerky since kabobs are so much. I also use rolenberry pie for that extra mp. this is why I am trying to keep up on my gear. I am in no hurry to level up so I plan on continuing soloing. I just love the ability to come and go when I please. I do thank you for all the good info.

Comment

Try Brave Belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Hecky
                      oki... thanks alot for all the advices! I have one more question. Im working on my 30+ gear and the wrist part is a issue. Anyone tryd the lance belt? If i remember correct its +5 lance skill.... Do that add str and attack? i cant seem to find it though, never in at AH
                      this belt can be misleading b/c it has a "latent" effect. You won't actually obtain the +5 skill unless you are /drg (used mostly in Balista from my understanding) Had you been able to use it, i believe that the + gives to acc, not 100% sure though.

Comment

One weapon skill level is equal to one attack and one accuracy.

Comment

hmm yeah ill give it a try, but im still woundering what lance skill + 5 do... if it adds sSTR its a good thing though
                          BLM/RDM ~ DRG/WAR
                          Clothcraft

Comment

if your current lance skill is say, 100, and you were to equip the belt, you would then have 105. However as I mentioned earlier, this wont work for drg. you have to have drg as a subjob to activate it. if you buy the belt and equip it as a drg you will get nothing.

Comment

Thats what i feard it would to....

Well thank you. I wont be buying that! thats for sure.
                              BLM/RDM ~ DRG/WAR
                              Clothcraft

Comment

Working...
                              X