DRK/DNC for soloing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DRK/DNC for soloing?

75DRK/37WHM is what I use but I don't even have SCH unlocked yet. I would say that is interesting the reraise thing you talked about... It just happens on its own?
    Emmanuell
    Odin Server - Transplanted from Ifrit Server
    95 DRK, 95 BST
    Bastok Rank 10

sigpic

Comment

Well you need addendum white up then cast reraise on yourself. Then some sort of magic shit happen then I guess you make a copy of your soul in your pocket or gets put on some sort of ethereal leash or something. Then when you die you get back up. I just let it do its thing and don't question it.

Comment

WOW, I will have to take your word on it but I will have to look into that... I mean it sounds pretty cool!
        Emmanuell
        95 DRK, 95 BST
        Bastok Rank 10

sigpic

Comment

Meh its not so great.

Comment

Bit of a necro it seems (a few posts back), but anyway...

I was able to do quite well on DRK/BST in the 20s or so, I'd go fight EM-T mobs and sort of mess with people in the LS, asking if I should solo that sort of mob as DRK. I wasn't just soloing, I was chaining them, and with FoV refresh I tended not to run out of MP. The only catch is the lack of a self-heal, but I was doing well enough with Drain, that makes me think DRK may be one of the best mains for levelling with /BST.

Comment

That is very interesting but I would have to disagree Nuriko but I will attempt your suggestion and try it for myself. I am 75 DRK and BST as a sub never would work for me so I thought but I will try at least. Anyways thanks for your input. I do either DRK/WHM solo, DRK/NIN or DRK/WAR when I want to hit something really hard and max out my Scythe lol
              Emmanuell
              95 DRK, 95 BST
              Bastok Rank 10

sigpic

Comment

I never use drk/war without eating defense food so when i get hate and throw up a quick defender its not a total cluster f***. (which may be anti productive but meh.) drk/nin I hate with a unholy passion. It was once a holy passion of hate but now is dark and corrupt and probably has the same amount of foam at the mouth. drk/bst at 75 doesn't seem that bad. some chr gear here and there and absorb chr a mob and you should be able to get a decent pet. don't have that combo myself though to back it up.

Comment

Working...
                X