Bullets...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullets...

Paktong Bullets, iron bullets and steel bullets. Could someone please tell me how much they cost on Kujata? From my desk at work I cant access AH.com or I would check myself. I'm just curious... since I'm currently lvling my COR and I'm almost lvl 50. I want to know if buying bullets is going to be as much of a money pit as it has been so far. 9k a stack for regular bullet bullets. I used 4 stacks the other night for an East Ron (s) party. 2 more stacks for solo in Qufim Island and now that I'm out, I wanted to know how much of a hole I'm going to be in to buy my bllets from 45-50.

Is there some kind of easier way to buy bullets that I'm not aware of. You know... besides dry humping an alchemist.

I'm lvl 45 now and I'm running out of money VERY quickly. Please help.

PS: I need an honest opinion from the COR community. Is my gear ok? http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?198599
    Last edited by Yygdrasil; 02-23-2010, 11:09 AM.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Re: Bullets...

Final Fantasy XI Auction House - FFXIAH.com
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
      From my desk at work I cant access AH.com or I would check myself.
      Burning questions are burning: Is jenova_9 really a girl and is she cute? Does she talk like that in real life?

Burning.

This is why I J9: http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/off...otionally.html

http://selenagomez.com/

Comment

Malacite's ability to read never ceases to amaze.

Paktong - 10k out of stock
        Iron ~10k
        Steel ~15k
        Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
        Name: Drjones
        Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

lol. Like the guy above me said... and like I said in my OP... I can't access AH.com from my desk at work. For whatever reason it won't open. If it could, I would check it.

Comment

Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
            "Malacite, reading is awesome." ~Mhurron

75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
            RANK 10 Bastok
            CoP: Done
            ZM: Done
            ToA: Done
            Assault rank: Captain
            Campaign Medal: Medals
            Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
            This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post

Paktong - 10k out of stock
              Iron ~10k
              Steel ~15k
              Thanks Cid. Taking into account those prices I can officially say "OMGWTF" and promptly start selling off some of my high end gear that's been collecting dust in my MH. Money really isn't as much of an issue as I might have made it seem. I have a lot of things in storage that I simply never use and could (reletively) easily re-obtain if I decided that I ever wanted any of it back.

Summoning Earring - 800k (I have yet to fully merit my SMN skill to get to the cap... and when I finally get there, I'll consider questing to get this back. All in all... +3 SMN skill isn't going to make or break me)

Astral Earring - 400k (I finally got my Loquatious Earring recently and it more than makes up for what I stand to lose with this puppy. Plus, as a Taru, the issue of gear swapping for latent activation doesn't cost as much as other races)

Scroll of Sleepga II - 650k (I never plan to lvl BLM past 37... it's as simple as that)

Scroll of Retrace - 200k (See: Sleepga II)

Cassie Earring - 400k (It COULD come in useful... but likely it'll just take up space since I don't plan to lvl PLD and PLD seems to be all it's good for. Besides... I do Contaminated Colleseum KSNM all the time and this drops pretty frequently... ~10%ish)

Martial Staff - 500k (As a SMN... I have little use for it anymore. Keeping it out long enough to gain TP costs me too much in -perp to really be of any use to me. It was fun... but now it just collects dust)

Astral Staff - 40k (It was an impulse buy that I regret)

Austere Cuffs - 130k (I farmed Beacon Cuffs... better +SMN skill... and once I get my Summoner's Gloves I won't need those either)

Austere Salbots - 130k (I'm one piece away from getting my AF+1 Feet for SMN... why on earth would I keep these?)

Ether Ring - 30k (I'm well past the days when I used this... and rarely, if ever, do I sync low enough that this would make a difference)

So just looking at that I have over 3mil in gear I need to get sold. I also have a stack of Beastman Seals and around 60+ Kindred seals that I still ahve to get around to using. 2 runs through Conaminated Colleseum usually nets me 500k in D. Ingots alone... not to mention the occasional Cassie Earring drop. I can easily afford to take COR to 75... and a few other jobs too probably.

Unfortunately I have to resort to Bazaaring all this crap since I only have 500gil and can't even afford to put anything up on the AH... /sigh.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

/em pokes the little badge next to his name

WTF is a community award and how did I get one?

/em squints at the badge

It's shiney...

Comment

what piece do you need to complete AF+1 feet? Yarn or Leather?
                | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
                2/5 WAR +2
                Farsha(85)

Comment

On your gear, you do know Beater's Mantle only works with /RNG right?

Read if you don't value your braincells.

Comment

First, go /RNG. Gives everything better than NIN, except pulling, which you should refuse ;o

Gear for level 56:

Ear: Beater's Earring + Drone Earring
                    Back: Thunderer's Mantle
                    Hands: Noct Gloves +1 or Akinji until Deadeye Gloves at 60
                    Body: Iron Musketeer's Gambison until AF
                    Rings: Jalzahn's Ring + Scorpion Ring +1
                    Legs: Akinji Salvars
                    Waist: Gun Belt
                    Neck: Peacock Charm (If you can't afford, you're stuck with Spike Necklace or Feather Collar +1 until Spectacles)
                    Feet: AF

I think that's mostly right. You got a lot of work to do :D

Comment

Working...
                    X