X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Gambler's Life - Corsair Guide

Originally posted by Redlac_UK View Post
    a) You get to play as a pirate and have licence to type "Arrr!" or "Avast!" into nearly all of your macros.
    Don't do this, its worse than a SMN doing RP macros in /say. Often, a witty pull macro is all one needs.

b) Last time I counted there were about 12 Corsairs on Bahamut and I fancied changing that.
    I suppose thats a good reason. There are few CORs on most servers, the expense scares them all away for some reason. I don't find it to be that expensive.

c) I wanted to try a support job, but I can't get Bard past level 8 because I hate it.

Anyways, long story short, this guide has been really helpful. Once again the BBQ Kitten has jotted down nuggets of FFXI gold.

Guess I'd best start saving some gil...
    I should have a signifigant update to this guide up within the next two weeks, so check back for updated information

Comment

No "Avast?" Aww.

Don't usually pop comments like that in my macros if I'm honest BBQkitten, I'm usually BST so there's not much point, LoL!

Looking forward to the update. ^_^
      "You don't need a reason to help people" - Zidane Tribal, FFIX

Comment

I must make an apology. Just as I was finally getting off my lazy butt to update the guide, the PC decided that it was the proper time to croak. So the guide update went up with it. I'm PC-less, but not FFXI-less, lol.

I kinda didn't like where I was going with the update anyway, but hopefully I'll have a new PC soon enough and be back to work on it.

Comment

Requesting lock (not that anyone's posting in it, but still). Guide is old, needs moar update! I'm going to set myself to the task of writing a new version of the COR guide this weekend, complete with new information, links and a shameless plug for my new blog project.

It will debut here, then be added in the blog, which is a nice big blank space at the moment.

Comment

Thread closed per OP's request.
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
            X