Bst TP Build <Please help me out>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bst TP Build <Please help me out>

Hi All, Just looking for some advice/feed back. I was hoping to get some upgrade ideas. I’ve been working on a TP build for my Bst over the past few months (better late than never eh?). Certain not looking for the Best of the Best options but anything off the top of your heads you can think of. I’m currently wearing…

Main - Random Magian Axe or Temp Axe
    Sub – Magian Axe (OA2-3x)/ Muse Shield (if not DWing)
    Ranged – x
    Ammo – Jugs/zetas/Vstones
    Head - Spurrer’s Beret
    Neck – Chiv chain
    Ear1 - Brutal
    Ear2 – Beastly
    Body – Hauby
    Hands – Dusk Gloves
    Ring1 – Epoch ring (sp)
    Ring2 – Str ring (probably should replace with Acc ring though)
    Back – Amerent
    Waist – Swift belt
    Legs – Byakko Haidate
    Feet – Aurum

I’m not really looking for a WS advice since I will shortly have Primal Rend. I have a nice Chr/MAB set for that (which is practically my charm set with tweaks). And from what I understand, DMG on my axe does not affect Primal Rend damage (which is why I’d main Temp axe). Side note: why does Bora Axe suck so much lol.

Couple things:
    Axes - As far as Axes go, I’ve worked hard on getting them and rather not get new ones at the moment. I’m on the final trial for the Occasional Attack 2-3x axe.
    Head Piece – I really don’t want to part with Spurrer just yet, although maybe for Perle head (see below).
    Beastly Earring – Not going to replace with Suppa.

I know with this update there’s a TON of new stuff out so there’s probably millions of options but again…just checking to see what you Pros think I can upgrade off the top of your head.

I’ve got some gil…usually hover around the 1m mark or lower. I have a good shell that will help me with stuff but we could not get an Ebody/Ridil or something of that caliber.

Last but not least.
    Wanted to get your thoughts on Perle set as well since it almost looks better than what I have. As far as the 5 pieces go, I’m almost thinking of replacing my whole set with the Perle Gear.
    More Def
    More Str
    Less Dex
    More Attack
    Same Acc (although maybe not since less dex)
    +Crits%
    Same Haste (I think. That’s if the ‘set: +5’ is added with the haste on the gear)
    No more slow walking ><

Seems like I’ll lose out on a little bit of Acc but gain more damage for hits.

Any advice/feed back would be appreciated.
    99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
    -Farsha (90) Completed!!
    -Verth (90) Completed!!
    -Guttler (95) Completed!
    -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
    -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
    -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Re: Bst TP Build &lt;Please help me out&gt;

Instead of gathering a whole new gearset, I would just try and HQ a few of the pieces that you already carry (body, back and rings) and I think that W. turban would do more for your dmg than 3% haste for your pet. If you are going for an all out pet offensive set I would maybe look into the add-on armors with pet: stats.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X