The +1/-1 Game: THE -1 THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The +1/-1 Game: THE -1 THREAD

Seriously, I thought about taking BRD as my first job for the ease of use earlier in my FFXI career, but it's like, WHAT CAN I DO SOLO? The answer? Little to nothing.

Comment

Yeah even WHM solos better than a BRD. Unless the BRD in question has a Mandau, but if you had a Mandau, why the fuck would you want to play BRD anyway.
      sigpic
      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

FOR SERIOUS.

Now, not that it's an uber DD, but WHM with Hexa and /NIN and possibly a nice melee body piece? Not...awful. Not great! But not awful. I wish I hadn't missed the boat on the Reverend Mail run my LS did back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
          FOR SERIOUS.

Now, not that it's an uber DD, but WHM with Hexa and /NIN and possibly a nice melee body piece? Not...awful. Not great! But not awful. I wish I hadn't missed the boat on the Reverend Mail run my LS did back in the day.
          It's kind of sad that the reason I wanted Mystic Boon was so that I could have some decent MP recovery as WHM/NIN... and by the time I got it, the level cap was high enough that I could go WHM/RDM.

At least soloing WHM taught me how to time my spells between enemy attacks.
          Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
          99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
          F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
          >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

And now you have the Doctor Whoof avatar. :3

Comment

Working...
            X