Limit Break Quest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limit Break Quest.

I know most everyone has done all of these now but when I left the cap was 55 I think and I never hit 50. I am getting close to 50 on PLD and DRG now and have some questions. Is there any good guides on doing the LB quest? Also which job is easier to do it with? Do you have to do it with each job or will it open the level cap for all jobs? Last question would be which job is best to take all the way up first between PLD and DRG?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Limit Break Quest.

You only have to do the quest once and it counts for each job. From what I remember, they changed the first LB quest so you don't have to get the drops, you just have to find a ???. If that's not true (and it may not be) then you probably can't solo the first one. If it is true, then you will just want to have a subjob that can snk/inv at 25 (like whm, rdm, or dnc). Check the wiki for guides.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as which job to take all the way up, do whichever one you like the best. And, once thats done, take the other one too.
    99 DNC
    99 WHM
    99 WAR
    * 99 THF
    99 BLM * 99 RDM *
    99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

I plan on taking them all to the top. Just thinking about what would be easier to find parties for when needed.

Comment

For a standard XP alliance, either will be fine.
        99 DNC
        99 WHM
        99 WAR
        * 99 THF
        99 BLM * 99 RDM *
        99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

As for the quests themselves don't forget FFXIclopedia. It has all the quests.

Limit Break
          sigpic
          "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
          Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Thank you that helps a good bit.

Comment

Working...
            X