Divine Might Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divine Might Quest

Ive been looking into doing this quest so i can get the suppa earring for my nin. Im going to be getting the KI in a few days So how hard is this fight with the lvl cap at 95 and whats the best set up or is it soloable?

Re: Divine Might Quest

I've seen it soloed in a vid by an Ochain PLD, but otherwise I think it still requires at least a group of 6. Chances are you aren't the only person on your server who needs this fight, so do some shouting in Jeuno and you should be able to get a group together rather easily.

I did it at 90 with I think two full parties, and it was a joke, save for a bit of a hitch at the start where the Tarutaru opened up with a GaIV or something and one shotted our PLD. But once she was up the rest of the fight was a cinch.

Comment

I don't know about this quest in particular, but, in general, most of the level 75 content is very easy with any set up at 95. And, a lot of it is soloable. I found a video of (looks like) a PLD solo it in (whats looks to be) Creed Gear. So he is probably at 90 at least.

Edit: What he said...
      99 DNC
      99 WHM
      99 WAR
      * 99 THF
      99 BLM * 99 RDM *
      99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Yeah, that PLD was in creed, but seriously. The Ochain made a huge difference. And is definitely not the norm. When I was a RDM and wanted to do certain NMs people were always like "Just soro it!" but...I'm not one of those handful of exceptional RDMs who can do that. Nor are most RDM. So...just come halp, guys.

Comment

well id being going in as 95 Nin and i have at least 2 others that are helping a 95 whm and a 95 Thf or Mnk dnt know what hes cmmin as yet just wanted to see if it be easy enough for us

Comment

I would think that you would probably be okay. Keep us posted though.
            99 DNC
            99 WHM
            99 WAR
            * 99 THF
            99 BLM * 99 RDM *
            99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Have him come as a MNK. I'd suggest bringing a BLM or at least a RDM or SCH if you could, but you may be able to do it with those jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                I did it at 90 with I think two full parties, and it was a joke, save for a bit of a hitch at the start where the Tarutaru opened up with a GaIV or something and one shotted our PLD. But once she was up the rest of the fight was a cinch.
                That was hilarious. I (RDM healer in one of the parties) also got Gravity on myself and in removing it someone else died at the other end of the battlefield but all in all both just ended up being minor inconveniences.

Getting people was far more difficult than the actual BCNM.
                I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Between my NIN and there WHM and MNK they got the best gear we can find. I might be able to get a RDM if there on but theyll most likely want to go NIN to

Comment

If any of you have an Emp, it should be fairly easy.

Comment

no i wish i just need th ABY NM items for mine but the whm has the 23% pot staff and i forgot what weap on mnk

Comment

Well, keep us posted.

Comment

i will after the fight

Comment

It seems like the Jobs you have available to you are fairly solid picks for the fight. When I did it. I went in at the 90 Cap with a team of 4 consisting of a NIN/WAR, NIN/DNC, WHM/BLM and BLM/WHM.

The BLM opened up by Nuking the Taru AA with a Tier IV and then promptly ES Sleepga IIing the crowd to keep the Dragoon's Wyvern and the BSTs Tiger asleep to limit damage. The WHM focused his attention on the NIN/WAR while keeping Regen IV on the NIN/DNC.

We killed the Taru > Galka > Hume > Mithra > Elvaan.

That was our order we decided on... since the Taru can be a bit of a problem right off the bat.

Honestly... looking back on it... I was the NIN/DNC and I was wearing mainly Auore gear... so... yeah. I bet with a decently geared NIN... a trio of BLM, WHM and NIN could take this on without a problem. Additional DD would help... but probably isnt a necessity.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                            99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                            99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

good to know the order you killed them make sense might have to steal that from you

Comment

Working...
                              X