X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the information :D, thanks to your nicely written guide me and soem friends were able to do M5->M12 last night and get into Tu'lia :D~

CoP/Zilart/San/Win Finished, Bastok 1-1

Comment

Originally posted by aques
      I don't remember the names but here's the layout & order of fight:

PLD RNG BLM

1 - BLM
      2 - PLD
      3 - RNG
      1 - BLM = Triarius V-VIII
      2 - PLD = Centurio V-III
      3 - RNG = Princeps V-XI

So, a good way to remember the order is T > C > P.

Btw, thanks again to for the info.
      Attached Files

Title: Sergeant Major
      SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
      Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
      Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
      Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

Another note: I'm currently on Z14. Sometime after Z9 and before Z14, if you go to Aldo in Tenshodo in Lower Jeuno you'll be treated to another cutscene. I dunno which Zilart mission it follows exactly. Kinda blew through Z9-Z13 in one night.

It's not a required cutscene, but I think most people will appreciate it.

Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major

Comment

You can get that cutscene after beating Earld'Narche in ZM8. Heheh when my group of people did those missions we actually thought that cutscene was required to advance in the storyline so we went and did it before heading back to norg.

Comment

I'll use this post to address two things:

First, after you get the Prismatic key item from Z12, go back to Cermet headstone in Zi'tah. After a brief scene, you'll get a Bat Earring.

Second, my bad about my previous post. I was vague. I know the scene you are talking about. But, there is another scene after that one.

Spoiler space:

The first scene involves Verena waking up. The new scene that I am talking about involves the seed that was planted in Upper Jeuno.

Comment

Just thought I'd add one thing to this for ZM4. First of all make SURE that you are at E-5 when going to light the unlit lanterns, my party didn't realize that there are multiple Altars of Rancor and ended up lighting all 4 lanterns and getting 4 Crimson Rancors instead of the flame of rancor needed to open the door :mad:

Also, there is an easier spot (for us anyway) to farm for the unlit lanterns. Go right outside the door that you need to open to get to the Burning Circle. I forgot which ones, but some of the tonberries there also drop unlit lanterns. These are a little stronger than tonberry maledictors, but shouldn't be a problem if you are high enough level to win the BC lol, I do recomend having a bard to sleep any adds you get. The thing that made this spot so much easier is not having to deal with the magic pots/golems that plague most of the temple's tonberry spawning spots.

Edit: the tonberries names started with an "I" I forgot the exact name, but they were blm type
              In this world, every storm has it's end, every night brings a new day what's important is to trust those you love and never give up.

Comment

Where did this walkthrough originate from? The first 8 mission's of this walkthrough are the same as MysteryTours, so I'm not sure who got the information from who.. but the information after ZM8 is different on MysteryTour.

Also as a note, I find it funny that the same walkthrough is on Allakhazam, Killingifrit, MysteryTour, and here..

Comment

This one was posted before the rest of them, willing to be all those sites stole this one, mystery tours one is slightly differnt thou anyhow.

ZM8->17 are correct as well. Now if I can just talk my friends into finishin ZM16... Goddam Earld'Narche you die tonight.. I hope!

BTW all the Arc Angels are pretty easy after you have figured them our, AA EV can just be a total and utter b~ 10-20 minute fight depending on class makup.

Comment

For ZM4, how does one get the Paintbrush? x_x
                    Boink.

MNK all the way~

Comment

Just wanted to say thank for again for this walk-thru. Thanks to it, my static and I were able to finish the Zilart missions tonight. Woot!
                      Originally posted by Baramunk
                      For ZM4, how does one get the Paintbrush? x_x
                      Read http://mysterytour.web.infoseek.co.j...ushofsouls.htm

Comment

I want to point out that M16 titled Celestial Nexus, is the Earld'Narche Fight.. It's not seperate missions getting to Celestial Nexus and the fight itself, as suggested by the guide here and on mysterytour... M17 is called the Awakening... I don't think you can actually complete this mission, as the description basically leaves the story open ended... There are a few cutscenes you can get talking to various people, but the mission so far has stayed in my log as a current mission... maybe it would be completed when you install CoP.. =P
                        75DRK/75BRD/42WHM/40WAR/40THF/40BLM/37NIN/30BST/24SAM/15MNK
                        -RETIRED-

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?7810

Comment

ZM5 Headstone pilgrimage.
                          It is know that you can trade items to headstones in Cape Terrigan and Ifrits Cauldron to get Fragellant Rope and Opo Opo Crown.
                          But i heard from a friend that you can trade items to all headstones and get some rewards. Is it true ? And what items that would be ?
                          Gokulo
                          ~~ Tarutaru~~
                          |RDM75|WHM38|BLM38|SMN62|DRK37|NIN37|

Comment

You will notice if you check those headstones before trading that it actually says something relating to the quest. I think the quest to trade the item may actually show up in your quest log immediately upon finishing that headstone.

Regardless, no, there are only the Rain Lily in Teriggan and the Garnet in Yuhtunga, and checking the one in Zi'Tah after you get the Prismatic Fragment from ZM7.
                            Averter of the Apocalypse~
                            Unique quests complete: 330-something, keep losing count.
                            Mission plot lines complete: Windurst, Bastok, San d'Oria, Zilart, Promathia.
                            Maps not yet obtained: Promyvion-Dem, Promyvion-Mea, Promyvion-Holla, Promyvion-Vahzl, Sacrarium.

Comment

Working...
                            X