Cannot login. Support email bugged.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot login. Support email bugged.

Holy crap. Never have I had so much trouble simply trying to login.

First I downloaded the game, created a Square Enix account, created a PlayOnline account, merged the two then set up a payment method. Good to go, right? Nah. Of course not. Not even after using an interface to do all this that was reminiscent of Windows 3.1.

I update PlayOnline and everything and and try to login. I use the exact same details from the email + my Square Enix ID + password. It doesn't work. So I change the SE password, twice. Still no go. I try multiple combinations in the hope that one of their form fields is incorrect. Nope.

I then scour the internet for help, it seems others are having login related problems too. The solution (in multiple places) is to contact support. I can't call them from my country, but that's okay, they have email support. I then log in to that, enter in ALL relevant details without missing a field, spend about 15 minutes typing out my problem + gathering DXDiag info and hit send.

*FORM ERROR*

The following item(s) contain errors. Please check your information and try again.
    Erm, I didn't forget anything. The form reloads with all my data gone... okay. Relax. Just type it out again, triple check it all, send it.

*FORM ERROR*

The following item(s) contain errors. Please check your information and try again.
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUU. I might add, it doesn't mention which fields apparently have errors. I try this one more time (with the contents copied to the clipboard to save headaches) yet it fails again.

So now I can't log in with correct details, I can't get help because of their archaic systems, and there's no other way for me to resolve this problem. As a web/UX/UI designer, I am absolutely stunned at all of these processes.

Is the service always this poor, or am I extremely unlucky? What can I even do now?

Thanks

Re: Cannot login. Support email bugged.

Ok, first off I should mention that this is a fan site, and not the official site, so any information you receive here is not going to be "official".

Now, with that out of the way, does this page give you an error when you try to log in?

https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...n?cont=account

Icemage
    FFXIOnline.com Forum Super Moderator

Comment

Working...
    X