Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Music and Nostalgia

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
    Listenign to the music again does remind me of NM hunting in Abyssea with Yyg and Cid. Specifically the sessions where it's running into very late night my time and I'm nowhere near sober enough to care about being bad, while Cid is stuck healing me.
    I honestly don't remember you falling down as much as you seem to think it happened. Then again maybe I just got desensitized to it from running with pickup groups so much.
    Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
    Name: Drjones
    Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Listening again at work and the music from Castle Zvahl is giving me fucking mad memories of soloing my BLM in there. I had never known there was music in that zone until I started soloing on my BLM, then I realized how eerily creepy the music was and how perfect it was for the atmosphere. It sounds like something you'd hear in a haunted area, which is what I'd imagine a place where demons run rampant would sound like.
      sigpic
      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

I still jam to the POL music. Call me crazy, but that little jingle just never gets old. Sometimes I put it on loop while I'm working in the garage, too.

Comment

For those of you who like Final Fantasy 11 but don't have the time or money to play consistently, you can always look up a private server. There's a few floating around. Google is wonderful. That's all.
          Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

They exist, just google my name. Every time new players rejoin they always comment on the nostalgia of the pol music while updating for 3-12 hours.

Comment

https://youtu.be/D0cTIGn0hmA?list=PLD653DEA255C991A7

I would go here and sit so I could listen to the music as I went to bed. (aydeewa subterrane)

Read if you don't value your braincells.

Comment

Working...
              X