Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leasious's Adventure's Across Vana'diel :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Leasious's Adventure's Across Vana'diel

If the ports on the GPU are broken that giving you a new Monitor is taking the piss since you will never be able to use it.

Okay first of all. The trader has basically done the right thing in agreeing to repair it in the first place. Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, goods sold to you must be fit for purpose and the fact that the trader did offer to repair the computer means he's done the right thing.

However there are two things here where the trader is at fault:

1) They offered a service that was done badly. When you get a service carried out, such as a repair or having something made for you, consumer law gives you the right to have the service carried out with reasonable care and skill.

2) The trader has a legal responsibility to take good care of any of your belongings left under their care.

Okay I have a lot of stuff to link you to and there's a lot of options open to you here. I'll PM it so you can go over it in your own time and so it won't get buried.

Okay for a quick summary while I get writing:

Keep copies of everything.
    Put any formal complaints into writing and keep copies of the letters.
    Give the trader a reasonable amount of time to put things right.
    You don't have to contact Consumer Direct or Trading Standards just yet as there's still a couple of options open for you (though they would be very helpful regardless).
    Keep copies of everything.
    Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
    Reiko Takahashi
    - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
    Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Right this has nothing to do with my adventure's due to my game time running out and no money, but I didn't know where else to post this.
      But is anyone here on Cerberus? If so, do you remember 2 people called Masaketsu and Evegeniya(or something like that) Masa is my brother and eve is his wife, they met on the game and he moved to the US to marry her like 5 years ago.

I'm just wondering if any of you actually knew him? :p I think he stopped playing in 2008 or something, I dunno. Sorry for the stupid question lol. =) Just intrigued about his ingame life ^^
      Last edited by djose; 08-22-2012, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Rom and I are on Cerb. We were both on Hades before the server merge in 2010 (2011? can't recall) so wouldn't have been on Cerb when he was.
        99 DNC
        99 WHM
        99 WAR
        * 99 THF
        99 BLM * 99 RDM *
        99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Hmm okies, thanks anyway

Comment

Hey Guys, I know it's been a long time since I posted here. I pretty much just stopped posting after I ran out of game time.
            Sorry about that.
            Since I have no job and struggling to get one, I can't play games like I use to, I pretty much spend my time on my DS or PS2 now.
            I don't really post here anymore because I have nothing to talk about, so I'm going to take a break for a while from visiting here. If & when I get money again and I have enough that I can resub, I will pop by here again.

I would just like to thank all those who welcomed me into your community on here & who helped me in-game. I very much appreciate it.

I just thought I should explain why I don't post here anymore. Once again I'm really sorry.

Good Luck in the future all, have fun in the games & if I'm not back by Decemeber, Early Merry Christmas.

-Leah

Comment

Take care! I hope you've moved on from that guy! Good luck finding a new job!
              75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
              RANK 10 Bastok
              CoP: Done
              ZM: Done
              ToA: Done
              Assault rank: Captain
              Campaign Medal: Medals
              Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
              This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

We're still together, we got past our issues and we're happy. Thank you for your concern though

Comment

Thanks for the update, it's nice to see you're fine and well. It's a shame to see people go but hopefully things should improve jobwise soon. Hope to see you again around here.

Also to cheer you up about the job thing. Here, have some ponies:

Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                  Reiko Takahashi
                  - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                  Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Best of luck on the job hunt. We'll see you when you get back.
                    Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                    Name: Drjones
                    Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

God knows we'll all still be here. Probably.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                      99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                      99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                      X