My SS thread from Valefor/S.W.N. LS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My SS thread from Valefor/S.W.N. LS

The new Ixion NM in Abyssea - U. Range. I can't remember it's name... and the picture makes it all fuzzy. Anyway... PRETTY PONY!!!

Me fighting 2 worms in Abyssea - U. Range. It was just a cool looking shot. Those things are called "Ectozoon's". They're great for skilling up... since once you get into melee range... all they do is melee.

One of the Tiger NM's in Abyssea - U. Range. It uses Perfect Dodge... a lot. It also has an Amnesia Aura that forces you to melee it to death. Painfully slow kill.

Ovni. Drops the Bullwhip Belt. Uses Invincible multiple times per fight. It's a pain in the ass to kill... but amazingly fun.

Giant worm NM in Abyssea - Attowah Chasm. One of the few NMs that is preferably tanked by a MNK/NIN and not by anything else. Again... I forget the name. I'll edit this once I figure them all out again.

Amarok. A Cerberus NM in Abyssea - Altepa

Bennu. The Abyssea - Altepa MEGA BOSS (Probably the easiest one to kill)

Ironclad Pulverizer. The Ironclad NM in Abyssea - Mis. Coast who drops the Razed Ruins Atma (Melee... you need this Atma)

The party I built to take down Kutharei, one of the 6 Cataure Bosses in Abyssea. This party actually stayed together to kill 3 more of them after this SS was taken... but this was right before we got the Kutharei WIN.

Sedna. The Abyssea - Vunk. Inlet MEGA BOSS. That's my Garuda on the right side of the screen

Me spotting a Tarutaru whose name was Wendee (my wife's name) and who had the closest thing to her hair color that you can get in the game. I had to show her.

My NIN hanging out while Murphster finished his CS... just before we SLAUGHTERED the Windy Dragon.

More to come. But that's a start.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

SayWhatNow Member pictures:

Lago AKA Taskmage

Blueberrydragon AKA Neighbortaru

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Re: My SS thread from Valefor/S.W.N. LS

Got more SS for you guys. These ones are much higher quality. I finally got myself a program that takes better shots. I'll give you 1 guess what it was. *hint: I cracked.

Amhukuluk. An NM in Abyssea - Vunkerl(?)

Ironclad Severer. An NM in Abyssea - Mis. Coast. It spawns behind one of the gates in a deactivated state. It essentially looks like a pile of rubble. It stands up fully assembled if you rest on top of it. The picture shows me as being in a party, but I actually solo'd this for them. It drops the AF3 SMN neck, BLM cape and PUP belt 100% of the time. Long fight... but worth it.

A nice close-up of yours truly saluting you all in Upper Jeuno. I took this shot while trying to locate Hayde somewhere in the zone to snap a picture of him. He must have been inside his MH... because I couldn't find him anywhere.

More to come tomorrow when I have more time to play.

Edit: Is it just me, or do these shots look really dark? I have a feeling it's just the monitor I'm using that's causing it to look this way.
    Last edited by Yygdrasil; 04-07-2011, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Ahmuluk is a popped NM. It doesn't fly like the others. It does have some nasty moves though.
      sigpic

Comment

Fixed it. I must have been thinking of the one in La. Thein. My bad.

Comment

Mielikki. An NM is Abyssea - Attowah. Bastard wouldn't drop my Abyssite of Sojourn until I killed him the 4th freaking time! Me and Ravel killed this today. I really could have solod it if I had wanted to... but having an extra stunner there helps a lot.

Audumbla. An NM in Abyssea - U. Range. TONS OF HP!!!!! Otherwise... easy kill.

I call this one... "Revenge of the Ectozoons: Triforce of Doom". If you look at the radar... there's an even bigger Trio surrouding me past these 3. I WAS MURDERED BY THE NUMBER 3!!! Ha... make that an episode of Sesame Street, lol.

Comment

Working...
          X