Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

hey everyone,

i was talking in the darklight ls the other day and we all thought it would be cool if ppl would post a pix of themselves so we know wat ppl look like. This way we can get an idea of wat u actually look like when you are chatting . So whoever has a pc or digi cam come and let us know what u look like. i hope this thread becomes a fun one and plz dont post ne insults of somebody. this is just for pure fun.

When you post your pix can you plz list info in this order:

Ingame Name
    Server

This is all you have to put. you can put additional info about ur self if you would like. well i hope u guys start posting alot of pix. everyone is invited that play ffxi.

ps. sorry guys i didnt post first pix..im at my college rite now in the computer lab:spin:
    Last edited by TheGrandMom; 07-17-2010, 06:41 PM. Reason: title edit for the habitually whiney
    Welcome to Bakanarok!

BRD 75, RDM 69, SMN 61, WHM 38, BLM 37, DRK 37

ok ok ...i will post a pic of me ....but i dont want to be first ...how ever,right now my hair is like ...hmm i dont want to say ...hehe you will see when i post ...can i post a pic when i wear a hat or something??

yeah, and its me in the avatar ...

btw! this is going to be so fun ....and knowing how the person look like is nice when u chat with them

yeah and in-game name is gaara and im on ragnarok ....and im in dark light too
    Gaara - blm61
    Keffy - thf73

Comment

... hmmm... I'll go first then :p
      This is not exactly a photo... but it's a charcoal drawing I drew myself from reflection in the mirror. muwahaha

My character info is in my signature
      Last edited by Jei; 01-17-2007, 09:35 PM.
      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

i dont play anymore

Comment

ok! ok! ...i will start with an old picture ...well its not that old ...its from this winter... im the one to the right

now when i have posted ...i hope to see other faces there too

elponcho, the picture is from schweiz
          Attached Files
          Gaara - blm61
          Keffy - thf73

Comment

sweet, CliXx3r, do you ride? Where did you take that pic.?
            Booya Grandma Booya

Comment

[EDIT] Picture actually inserted [/EDIT]

If you go to pic 01, it shows me sticking out my tongue showing my tongue ring. Heh.

Anyway, here is a bit of an autobiography. I am an eighteen-year-old computer science major at East Tennessee State University. I, obviously, live in Tennessee. I have no knowledge of Japanese although I do plan to take a few courses on it while I am in college. I work at Hot Topic in Johnson City, Tennessee. I am part of the management staff there with my official title being keyholder. I am really outgoing, open, liberal, and far from shy. I talk a lot and meet a lot of people as a result of this. I was one of the "freaks" in high school as I had blue hair for three years, which was wonderful. I never really cared about the people in this area because of their high levels of intolerance. A lot of people used to think that I was a drug-addict or an alcoholic whenever I had blue hair. The truth is that I have never drank a drop of alcohol nor have I done any drugs. I really dislike the stigmas that go along with being an individual. I got used to it going to a redneck county school. Anyway, I thought I would give a little bit of insight into who I am. If you want to chat with me, catch me on AIM under JncoDragon, Yahoo under jncodragn@yahoo.com, MSN as jncodragon@hotmail.com, and ICQ 42973610.

Last but not least, I am on the Ramuh server, a member of IMT, and my in-game name is Lunis. The name originated from an original role-playing character I used back in the day. I used to play D&D, Magic, etc. :D

~JncoDragon

Comment

LOL ... Gaara ... OMG you look nothing like I thought you would O.o ... I was thinking you were like freakish or something, but you look totaly normal LOL ... Well, you know what I mean ;;; I hope (*''.)b
                Tonks

White Mage, Black Mage, Bard

Comment

Ok!! im gonna post a pic soon i just need to get my friends digi cam! I prmoised when this came up on darklight the other day that i would post. I know you all will expect something crazy from the extremly naughty MM!! ^^

Comment

well since you said only actual players have to post their faces then you wont get to see mine :p XD!!
                    Only Pure Souls Can Resist The Stain Of Blood.

~Yokho~
                    63mnk /63Blu/ ~61 Smn~ /54pld /52rng/46drk/43nin34war/35thf/29whm/18rdm/15drg
                    Former beta tester (Yoko)(drk43/mnk36/sam20/war15)

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Vwehe.. oki, here's me.

Oh, right, name'n server.

Cobbi
                      Ragnarok
                      Attached Files

MNK 61 | RDM 61 | RNG 60 | DRG 60 | WAR 32 | WHM 30 | THF 27
                      Monk Artifact Armor Complete
                      Dragoon Artifact Armor Complete
                      Red Mage Artifact Armor Complete
                      Ranger AF 5/6
                      (Signature CG by Cobbi)

Comment

okie ^^ heres a pic of me n my bf (crazy) ^^ this was taken a while bak when we lived in korea^^

Crazyasian and Angeldust
                        we are both on the ragnarok server^^

Enjoy ^^

[Update] ull see the picture later on.. something happened b4 so i couldnt repost it.. lol anyways enjoy!
                        "Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed."

Comment

awww how cute^^ lol

ok i will try and post my picture asap, i gotta get a scanner so i can scan one of my school pictures and put it up~~

???i?–?O?Q?|?Q?O?–?j??
                          ~Jack of all Trades~

??Stryder* Hume/Male LS:AkuAdvanced
                          PLD75/WAR37/DRK17/THF57/MNK11/WHM25/DRG10/SMN11/RNG6/BST5/RDM1/BLM1/SAM1/NIN27/BRD17

Comment

Wow, I didn't know Jei could draw so well. He's full of surprises.

I took this picture a long time ago with the free webcam I got from the good people of Verizon. Moral of this story: Don't use free webcams from Verizon.

WAR20 MNK12 WHM28 BLM31 RDM60 THF21 PLD14 DRK20 BST6 BRD42 RNG16 SAM11 NIN40 DRG10 SMN10

Comment

lol^^ maxim its so hard to see u in the picture so dark ^^
                              "Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed."

Comment

Working...
                              X