Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post up some of your favorite Vana'diel scenery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post up some of your favorite Vana'diel scenery!

lol wonderful group of pictures. I had my first account on Bahamut, and i knew Kirsteena but i dare not say my name she left me to die in Delkfutt's tower lol.

Anyways she has some nice screens i really like the water way one. Besides all the dead people.

Comment

Man, this game looks beautiful... I can't wait for April 15th to roll around so I can finally get in and play

Comment

Originally posted by Awkwardized View Post
        Man, this game looks beautiful... I can't wait for April 15th to roll around so I can finally get in and play
        It really is considering its age. Especially w/ the power of pc now you can max everything and it'll look gorgeous~
        I can't wait to get a MBP and see what it looks like on there. My pc is just mediocre now heheh..

If I were the rain that bind together the earth and the sky, who in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?

Comment

Yeh my pc is pretty average and the game lags at some points, but the scenary is the best part of the game for me.

I like waiting on the dunes for a party, sitting with my flag up looking at the sand and sea, tis immense.

I'm going to, at some point, sort my pc out for the best specs needed for FFXI to see what its like.

Comment

Windurst Walls

Attohwa Chasm

Lufaise Madows

Comment

Here's a spot not many will have reached.

Empyreal Paradox

Icemage

Comment

I had my account for over I year and couldnt use it, dunno why. When I saw this thread I decided to open a new one just to be able to post!.
                For me, is not the place as it is the time of the day. The most simple place can turn into paradise at certain moments. I took this one sometime ago, nothig like a full moon, anywhere....

Konschtat Highlands

And then, there´s the Break of Dawn in La Theine

I instantly felt in love with this view at Horlais Peak

But OH MY GOD! I have to thank Murphie, in fact I did . Cause even I bought the manaclipper ticket like 4 months ago, I never took the time to go to Putgonorgo. Yesterday I did and, if I could have a Mog House and AH here, I probably wont do anything else than sitting and fishing, lol.

Last edited by Sirenna; 04-09-2008, 11:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

wow. some of these places are awesome. only question i have is how to transfer pics from the xbox?
                  sigpic

Never Interuppt Your Enemy When He Is Making A Mistake.

Comment

Hmmmm, I sent them from my Screenshot folder on playonline viewer to my personal mail. Is that what you wanna do?
                    Last edited by Sirenna; 04-09-2008, 11:54 AM. Reason: misspell

Comment

anything to get them off of my harddrive. runnin outta space. but thnx ill give it a try later
                      sigpic

Never Interuppt Your Enemy When He Is Making A Mistake.

Comment

Then go to File manager at the playonline viewer, go to Screen shots and open one. You´ll see the "attach to mail" button so simply attach the Sc´s (up to ten) you want to send to your email. Compose your email and that´s it. .

Comment

Boyahda looked so lovely running through it this evening that I wanted to share. Only PS is the crop and a minor gamma adjustment. Sadly, photobucket scrunched it down some. I'm using the 1920x1080 version as my desktop now.

big
                          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

The revival of this thread was quite apropos, as just the other day I was going through Beaucedine and came across some pretty awesome scenery.

Beaucedine

Unfortunately I forgot to turn off the HUD for the picture. Whoops . . .

I also have a few more proper pictures from a couple of years back of an old-fashioned wedding an old social LS of mine was participating in. It was more awesome in person, however.

It was on that otherwise inaccessible south-facing cliff in East Sarutabaruta.
                            Attached Files
                            Originally posted by Armando
                            No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                            Originally posted by Armando
                            Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                            Originally posted by Taskmage
                            GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                            Originally posted by Taskmage
                            However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                            Matthew 16:15

Comment

Working...
                            X