This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New World and No One To Share

I have exsisted in this world for 20 years and yet know little about who i am or where i come from, all i know is i am in a world is vast and have on one to share it with.

My parents were killed just after i was born in the Crystal War 20 years ago. I was adopted by a family of Tarutaru and called Windust my home. At the age of 4 i began to study the magical arts with the other Tarutaru and at the age of 10 was deemed a 'Red Mage', due to my interest in the Arts of the Sword. I then travelled to San d'Oria to study the Arts of the Sword with the Elvaans and did so for 9 years. When i was 19 i moved to Bastok to learn more about my heritage and to extend my knowledge of the arts further.

I fear what the future holds for me, but i will embrace it as i believe the things you are scared of are usually the most worth while. I can only hope my future holds the answers to my questions and that i find someone to share this world and my life with. I did not choose this life but this is what i am and i will live everyday as best i can, believing that all things are possible.

'Why do we long for things if they are not ment to be ours?'
    Last edited by Sever_Sinclaire; 08-19-2006, 02:29 AM.

Re: A New World and No One To Share

I think you want the Fanworks page.

Edit: Nevermind, I guess a few paragraphs of roleplaying falls into this section better. If it becomes a story then it'd go to fanworks.
    Generic Info!

Comment

yes, fanworks is the more appropriate section.

Journal/Livecam discussion is for discussions about Journals or the Livecam.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

AMAGAD A GRL LES CYBUR

With great power comes complete disregard for any and all responsibility.

Comment

ok, since you decided to double post this, i'm gonna close this one

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Working...
          X