• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [GM]Dave (Humor)

"Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself."

....nope, I'm not gonna comment... lolololol
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

To make an actually useful post, the only thing we ban on sight is spamming advertisements. The next most relevant no-no is throwing a tantrum at a moderator for calling you on some other minor thing. I'll occasionally reverse infractions if someone can calmly present good reasons I should do so, but people who harass the mods typically wind up banned sooner or later. Beyond that you have to display a blatant disregard for the rules TGM linked and/or continuously abuse the other forum members to get banned.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post

For some of us that could lead to some perverse and/or abusive interaction ..
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
        You forgot to mention what a huge fan I am of Leviticus.
        Oh yeah, don't mention any seafood dinners around here. Unless you enjoy rocks in your face.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post

Well, you know, Texas. Steers and Queers and all that.
          I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
            Well, you know, Texas. Steers and Queers and all that.
            That joke is decently funny coming from a hard ass Drill Seargent bustin new recruit's balls. Any other time it's just a lame knock off.
            "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

Working...
            X