FFXI Telling Me I Need a Square Enix Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFXI Telling Me I Need a Square Enix Account

So I'm starting to remember why I hate coming back to FFXI, SE makes it EXTREMELY difficult to use their PlayOnline system.

So I have all my information saved on my 360 so I wouldn't have to go through the torture I did last time in figuring out/resetting my password. I sign in, and I immediately get a warning that says "A Square Enix account is required to use PlayOnline services. Please obtain a Square Enix account before continuing. (LM-24)."

I have no bloody idea what that means, as I have a PlayOnline account and a SquareEnix ID which I used for FFXIV and linked to FFXI for the authenticator. I can't register/sign up for another month because I need to get into the game to do so.

Can someone please help me out and tell me what I need to do so I can play the game again?

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, figured it out, and, lo and behold, they're "undergoing maintenance" specifically on the transfer system so I'm not able to convert my PlayOnline account over to my SE ID. No XI for me I guess.
    My character's name is Cadar on Cerberus.

Warrior-19
    Red Mage-55
    Dark Knight-55

Re: FFXI Telling Me I Need a Square Enix Account

Got it linked and trying to update the game, now it just keeps kicking me out and telling me it lost the connection, but my internet is working for other things, lol. SE is having a bad night.

Really looking forward to getting back in though, it's been a while and it's one of those games that whenever I read anything on it or see any pictures, I wanna log in again.
    My character's name is Cadar on Cerberus.

Warrior-19
    Red Mage-55
    Dark Knight-55

Comment

Working...
    X