Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardrive transfer not showing playonline ID.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardrive transfer not showing playonline ID.

I got my playonline ID, I got my respective password and ditto for the square enix portion. I transferred all my data from xbox A to xbox B. Now my only issue is I cant seem to acess my playonline ID worth a damn on the new machine and cant figure out how! I try to enter the same info in the add member area and it says its already in use!

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

kk, never mind that I fixed it. content ID and everything is all there. But now the problem is that when I hit play it says an "unexpected problem occurred" and the update fails. Something similiar happened with my gamertag where I recovered it on the new console then uploaded it from the old hard drive causing it to "corrupt" which was resolved by deleting and recovering it again. So if its the same dealy I might need to uninstall ffxi and reinstall it on the new xbox biting hard on a cyanide tablet the whole time. unless someones got a more awesome suggestion! (/hope)

And now its all better. Never mind any of this then.
    Last edited by LeonstrifeLEV; 09-27-2010, 07:40 AM.
Working...
X