Reactivating date; 1st, 2nd or 3rd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reactivating date; 1st, 2nd or 3rd?

So I've been searching through posts on this forum and several other forum and I found several different answers to the following question:

"What is the earliest time one can re-activate his account without getting billed for 2 months?"

Some posted that you can safely reactivate after the billing system downtime. Others posted that you should wait until the 3rd at least for all billings to have passed. Then you have people saying to reactivate on the second, but waiting a couple of hours after the downtime because "you can't be sure".

ASSUMPTION/THEORY TIME!
    From what I understood, the downtime in the billing system is there to basically "flush" all the billing required. It would basically charge whoever is currently required to bill and once the process is done and the servers are back, all future re-activation would be billed for the current month, so this leans towards the "Right after downtime" answer.

So is there any set in stone answers to this?
    Last edited by Icemasta; 05-28-2010, 09:24 AM. Reason: spelling

Re: Reactivating date; 1st, 2nd or 3rd?

If anybody cares to know, Square-enix finally replied with something relatively understandable. Basically, after phase 2 of maintenance is done, all reactivation/modification to accounts will be recorded for the next month. As for the question regarding people getting charged for both month, I was told that there used to be a bug that would let people reactivate between phase 1 and phase 2 and that was apparently fixed since now they don't allow any reactivation between both phase.

Comment

Working...
    X