Problems With PoL registering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems With PoL registering

I get to almost the end and i click submit and it says that the servers are down or my card information is wrong. We all know I am human so i went back and checked a couple times and "UCS-60257" all the information was correct and it still did it three times and then the fourth time i got a different error
    "UCS-5111" "You cannot register this card as your current payment method. Please register a different card or contact your card company." Normally I would laugh and use a different card <.<" However every card in my household..happens to be the same. Its a debit card from fifth third bank its a mastercard I really want to start playing this game really bad..

Re: Problems With PoL registering

https://support.na.square-enix.com/c...php?id=20&la=1

Go there. Choose Account/Billing from the first drop down box. Then Pricing and Payment from the next drop down box. Lastly put Error UCS-5111 in the Contact Details box. Click Next and then on the next screen click Next again. Now you'll be at the Proceed to Email Support button or the Proceed to Chat Support button. Choose whichever you'd rather use.

OR

...if you'd like to spend some of your hard earned cash and call them long distance, here is that information:

Customer Service Info:

Phone Support:
    PlayOnline Information Center
    (858) 790-7529 (PLAY)
    Monday - Friday
    9:00 am - 6:00 pm Pacific Time (excluding weekends and holidays)

Have as much information as you can available when you call, like your personal info, credit card info, POL ID and password (returning and established players), and possibly your registration codes.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Re: Problems With PoL registering

I'm in the same boat as you ! I've been getting those same errors for about 3 days now, and I also have 5/3 mastercards. One is a debit and the other credit, and neither have been working out for me.

I eventually tried the web support, but the tier 1 agent just gave me the same tips I've been reading online, and after waiting an hour for the tier 2 agent I just gave up.

I hardly even want to play any more, but after spending $15 I'm a little upset :[

EDIT: I didn't realise that this topic was 7 months old, gosh. Still having the same problems, though.

Comment

Working...
      X