Credit Card Problem/ error UCS-5313

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Card Problem/ error UCS-5313

Hello guyz, my name is Edgard and i bought yesterday a Vanadiel Collection 2008.
    I installed everything and then i went to register my POL account.
    Everything was perfect, so at the step 5 begins my problem.
    I put all the information(more than twice) correctly like the program said to me...
    and i always got this error:

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/5973/erroplayonline.png

well...my question is WHAT IS THE PROBLEM???????????????????...lol....
    anyone knows anything about this error??? or how to fix this??? ths guyzz...see u in Vanadiel's (if its possible).

Re: Credit Card Problem/ error UCS-5313

I'm gonna guess it might be this http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/new...-d-secure.html
    {New Sig in the works}
    -----------------------
    "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
    Originally posted by Solymir
    What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Brilliant!

I guess you get to call up their support line. I might recommend you try the web chat support if you can.
      Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
      99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
      F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
      >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

They're doing their monthly maintenance on the registration server, so that could be getting in the way of opening a new account. You might have to wait until Aug 2 or so of that is the case. Welcome to the wonderful world of Playonline.

Either way, it's better to wait until Aug 2. If you registered today, you'd be charged for the whole month of July, despite there only being one day left until payment time.
        Last edited by Gyotsha; 07-30-2009, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X