Supplies Package?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplies Package?

I got into doing Aht Urgan Missions a few days ago, and I was wodnering... Where can I obtain a supplies package so that I can unlock the Runic Portals for when I have to return to the areas for the next missions, and when I start up Nyzule Isle, and Assaults. Please help me with this as I have no idea of where to obtain one, or how to obtain one. I have done the Immortal Mission so far, but where would I get extra supply packages, or do I not need one?

Thank you for helping me.

Re: Supplies Package?

You only have to gives a supplies package for mission like ... 2 or 3 I believe. To use the Runic Portals, you just have to go through them and then you are attuned to them.

To get the initial package and start your AU missions, talk to Naja Salaheem in Salaheem's Sentenels, I think it's near where the Mhaura boat docks.

Okay I reread your post. To unlock the remaining runic portals you need only use them on the way from the staging point back to AU.
    sigpic
    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Ok thank you. I wasn't sure if it was something like the Supplies Package for the OP warps. Thanks.

I will start gathering my Runic Portals when my 4 hours of downloading the bad update is finished -.-

Comment

Yeah I'm not terribly concerned with updating, for obvious reasons. Maybe by the end of the month when I go inactive I will do it. I really haven't felt any motivation to log in.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
          Yeah I'm not terribly concerned with updating, for obvious reasons. Maybe by the end of the month when I go inactive I will do it. I really haven't felt any motivation to log in.
          Same here. All I am doing ist just grinding trying to level up rdm to 60, then gotta lvl whm some more before finishing off Rdm, and doing some end game stuff. I may just stop at lvl 75 though just to say I got 75. Not sure at this point though.

Comment

There is this one staging point....Can't tell you the name of the zone, but I'll look it up when I get home. The Staging Point is at the very north of this map, and there are a bunch of Lamias there. Anywho, the staging point is surrounded by like 3 imps, so if you go after that one solo, you might need to take a level 1 job and a reraise scroll. I ended up dying on WAR so I came back as a 38NIN, aggroed em all, ran for the door, and when they depopped I reraised. I think I read that you can sometimes slip past them, but my case wasn't one of them lol.
            {New Sig in the works}
            -----------------------
            "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
            "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
            Originally posted by Solymir
            What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Yeah when I did that one, I just ran as close to the zone as I could and RR'ed.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
                There is this one staging point....Can't tell you the name of the zone, but I'll look it up when I get home. The Staging Point is at the very north of this map, and there are a bunch of Lamias there. Anywho, the staging point is surrounded by like 3 imps, so if you go after that one solo, you might need to take a level 1 job and a reraise scroll.
                I believe you mean the Ilrusi Atoll Staging Point and all you need is a little patience. The Imps do move so you can safely get through.
                I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

When you're me and you're consistently unlucky with mobs randomly turning right as you run past them, you'd rather just run and die right off the bat instead of waiting 15 minutes for a good chance to run by.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think Imps have a different movement pattern from old world mobs. Those fuckers move too frequently, and distances that are way too small. The Taurii in Phomiuna Aqueducts also seem to move irregularly.

Comment

Working...
                    X