PoL Mail help please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PoL Mail help please.

I can not remember the pass word I entered for my PoL mail, and I don't even remember setting one for it. I have three messages in it, and its driving me nuts because I can not access it.

Where, and How can I change my PoL email password?

Thank you for the help.

Also... If this was posted some where else, and I missed it, sorry.

Re: PoL Mail help please.

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
    I can not remember the pass word I entered for my PoL mail, and I don't even remember setting one for it. I have three messages in it, and its driving me nuts because I can not access it.

Where, and How can I change my PoL email password?

Thank you for the help.

Also... If this was posted some where else, and I missed it, sorry.
    I don't think there is any recovery option for it. If anything, you may be able to get SE to reset it for you.

I used to run into this problem a lot as I've used POL on like 9 different systems now. It always tripped me up trying to log into the POL mail. The password for mail is static and will not change if you change your POL password. While it's annoying to recall something you may have set 5 years ago, that system has its benefits. I'm fairly sure you can just continue to try new passwords until one works and lets you in.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Re: PoL Mail help please.

What it was, is that when I re-activated my account, It gave me a temparay password, and I never used the email. And because I never used the email, I never changed the password. I called up SE, and they reset my pass word for me after about 20 mins on hold (Less time than usual lol).

Thanks though.

Problem fixed now :D

Comment

Working...
      X