Trial Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial Accounts

Hi there. I don't actually play this game, at the moment. For that matter, I can't really say I know anyone, personally, that does either. I've been playing some of my older FF games and it got me thinking about this online one so I've used the internet to pour over what information I can find to get an idea about it. However, as always, there is a sea of conflicting opinions and analysis that doesn't leave me very far from where I started off at.

So, what I'd like to know is: is there any kind of free trial currently available to just anyone? Or will there potentially be one in the near future? I've scoured enough to learn of buddy passes and a free trial available through that from friends you may have, but not knowing anyone that plays... well, let's just say that it doesn't help me out much. I'd really love to dive into this game, even if just in limited content, to get an idea of what it's like.

Kinda long-winded, I know. Sorry bout that. Just wanted to give a... better appreciation of my position. Thanks in advance for any responses or input provided!

Re: Trial Accounts

Google FFXI free trial. Click a few links. Win.

Here, I'll just do it for you.

https://secure.playonline.com/freetrialus/top.html

500 hours in MS paint

Comment

Re: Trial Accounts

Heh. Well... I guess that makes me look stupid. C'est la vie. I couldn't seem to find this on my own and I thank you for doing it for me!

Comment

Working...
      X