help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!

i want to buy FFXI for 360 but idk what to do... im bidding for it used on ebay... can it still be played? i heard that it cant be used because the CD-keys have been used. is this true? thank you for any help you give

Re: help!

Once you use the keys, they're bound to that account. So no, you can't use them again. Unless you also get the account info along with the game, but I would advise against it.

Comment

that sucks! thanks for the help

Comment

the game is cheap lawl :|
        signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

If you're bidding more than the game price, you're probably bidding for somebody's character and the effort they put into levelling and getting gear. Better not to do so. Besides, the original owner may be able to get the account back ... you won't (and if they're dishonest, you're the one they could get the account back from, or at least get it frozen).

Comment

This happens often with purchased accounts. I've known many people that have done it in fact. They sell the account, decide at some point they want to return, and then they contact SE and prove they are the original owner and the account gets taken from the person who purchased it. SE is getting smart now though. Many times they do not return the account to the original owner, they delete it so that no one has access to it.
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by kilokk View Post
              i want to buy FFXI for 360 but idk what to do... im bidding for it used on ebay
              Buying online is fine so lone as it's a new/unused game and serial.

Final Fantasy XI Online: Vana'diel Collection 2008 [Xbox 360 Game]

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
              ------
              Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
              When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

ok i just got the game new ^_^ thanks for the help guys... now how do you stop from losing your life to the game? i wanna play, but i dont wanna alienate my GF and all my friends...

Comment

Well dear, if you come up with the answer to that question, you could be a gazillionaire! LOL
                  Originally posted by Feba
                  But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                  Originally posted by Taskmage
                  God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                  Originally posted by DakAttack
                  ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

ok i just got the game new ^_^ thanks for the help guys... now how do you stop from losing your life to the game? i wanna play, but i dont wanna alienate my GF and all my friends...
                    Easy solution. Get them all hooked to FFXI. Hell, get your dog to play too.
                    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

great...

Comment

now how do you stop from losing your life to the game?
                        Find a new drug.

So far, I have had no success with this theory, however. I am considering LSD.

Comment

You could always do like Feba and just browse forums after you quit the game.

FFXIOnline - Feba's AntiDrug
                          Cleverness - Hades
                          75BLU/75RDM/75NIN/60SAM/59SMN
                          DRK/NIN/WHM/BLM/SCH/WAR/PLD subs

Comment

maybe i should quit now... i have NO IDEA what i am doing in the game! i think i started in the wrong city... im a WAR and i started in the mage city

Comment

cities barely even matter beyond a storyline point of view. They have basically nothing to do with your job; the only advantages there are what's available in the NPC shops, but you can generally find what you need at reasonable prices on the AH.

And yes, the world is confusing when you just start out. Enjoy it. Once you understand what the hell you're doing, it loses a lot of the magic.

Comment

Working...
                              X