This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Raenef of San d'Oria-

Hello...Reanef reporting from the Elvaan Kingdom.

As I see it, the opening should be as good as it speaker, and since I was nothing but a worthless NOOB in the beginning...you get a cheesy picture of me smiling. SAY CHEESE!!!

// Lvl 1 - MNK \\
    ~~OrE gA KoWAi nO kA?~~

San d'Oria is pretty cool at first sight. Mah pointy-eared brethrens everywhere...and I mean EVERYWHERE!!! Well, this is a elvaan kingdom, but still...you'd think there'd be some Hume workers around here somewhere.

My first goal was to check out the Christmas Trees...whooo, I feel sorry for the guy that had to climb up there and put those crystals up. X D

// Lvl 2 - MNK \\
    Attached Files
    ~~OrE gA KoWAi nO kA?~~

Comment

Then ofcourse...like every other adventurer in this world, they go where the wind blows them. Or rather where the monsters are. X D

It was time to test my skills, and beat down the beast of the West Ronfaure area. I did pretty well, and it didn't take too long to reach the next level...

// Lvl 3 - MNK \\
      Attached Files
      ~~OrE gA KoWAi nO kA?~~

Comment

Back to town I go...and where in the world would this man end up? In his mog house ofcourse.

Ah....the seclusion from the eyes of others. MWA HA HA HA!!! *grins at the moogle*

// Lvl 4 - MNK \\
        Attached Files
        ~~OrE gA KoWAi nO kA?~~

Comment

I soon meet mah love in the game, and we walk ALL OVER town just talking to NPCs. Some of them helpful, some are wierd, and some are just downright mean. *thinks about those guards at the palace* My clothes look just fine thank you.

We get some quests done and recieve our rewards...but one of the things I got, it makes me value my pride a little bit more. Bronze Hanglider?

( thank goodness for that chat bar. X D )

// Lvl 5 - MNK \\
          Attached Files
          ~~OrE gA KoWAi nO kA?~~

Comment

After a day goes...I meet a fellow NOOB who amazingly enough, was newer than me, yet he had more armor. He was very generous though, and gave me some spare parts. So basically, I went from -oh-so-charming-Raenef, to BOOM!! Conan...

// Lvl 5 - WAR \\
            Attached Files
            ~~OrE gA KoWAi nO kA?~~

Comment

While we were out in the forest again...its very hard not to notice how foggy it gets there. But it gives us nice scenery. The only thing I have against it is when, you can't see more than 5 steps ahead of you, and yer are desperately trying to avoid a Orc. :dead:

// Lvl 6 - MNK \\
              Attached Files
              ~~OrE gA KoWAi nO kA?~~

Comment

We are resting here after some serious Hare and Worm killing. But its never bad to stop and look at the beautiful things that right in front of our eyes.

Mah love and fighting Partner, Elemmire. A Red Mage of Beauty...

// Lvl 7 - MNK \\
                Attached Files
                ~~OrE gA KoWAi nO kA?~~

Comment

Whoohooo!!! Sweet... :angel:

Ofcourse the moment couldn't last long, because fighting was in our blood. So we headed out, and ran into a skeleton. He was nothing compared to our tag team of hate.

We almost ran into a Tainted Hound... *snaps fingers* Would have been cool to test that one out.

// Lvl 7 - MNK \\
                  Attached Files
                  ~~OrE gA KoWAi nO kA?~~

Comment

It wasn't too long 'till we wandered into the La Theine territory. I agree with the other adventurers when they say the place is beautiful, but I also agree with 'em when they say the monsters are insanely ebil. Yes...that ebil with a big B. *nods*

We were able to beat a Orc, but I'm beginnng to think that we just fought one of the rejects. Cuz everything thing else, even that little Radish thing KICKED OUR BUTTS!!

When my love died, back in the Ronfaure forest...I took advantage of the moment. lol.

(the p-shot)

:angel: But I told her that I did that...hehe. ^_^ v

Mah love was very stubborn. She didn't want to go back to the outpost, so we sat there....and waited...and waited...and waited. *turns dramatic* 'Till a Wonko from the NORTH graced us with his presence and told us words of encouragement. And with a few words in a different tongue, a bright light, glowed between the palms of his miniature hands, and brought my love back to life before my eyes. *end dramatics*

Eventually, we went back to fighting. But Elemmire kept running off so suddenly. And I always end up lost without her... *sigh* We get back together again though. ^_^

*sulks*

// Lvl 7 - MNK \\
                    Attached Files
                    ~~OrE gA KoWAi nO kA?~~

Comment

And for the end of this report...we bid our leave for the day, till the next time comes. Oh, and Merry Christmas to my fellow San d'Orians and everyone else.

// Lvl 7 - MNK \\
                      Attached Files
                      ~~OrE gA KoWAi nO kA?~~

Comment

Raenef reporting again.

Heh. We just came from the Tomb of King Ranperre, and we finally finished our Mission to get the Orc Mail Armor thingy. So now im a Rank 2 player.

Here are waiting for 19:00 when the bats show up, so that we can get the items.

Hehe...this was when we went out to kill time, and beat down some gobbies. But, I'm never too busy for a panty shot of my love. X D Just so you know...this is not staged. lol. Hmmm...I tell her about this picture later. lol. And im not a perv, you sad people. We always play like this. Hahaha!! ITS A JOKE!!!

Heading back wasn't uneventful. lol. We ran into the Treant tree monster, and got our hands full of that thing. I mean, not only did we die, but the tree molested my dead body. OH!! THE HORROR!!! I feel so violated. lol. :dead:

// Lvl 8 - MNK \\
                        ~~OrE gA KoWAi nO kA?~~

Comment

This is me just fooling around. HAHA!! ( don't get it? im sure only the sick of mind people will understand. if not, oh well. )

// Lvl 8 - MNK \\
                          Attached Files
                          ~~OrE gA KoWAi nO kA?~~

Comment

Tis a rainy day in San d'Oria. Never saw rain here, so sew me. I was enjoying the change of weather.

// Lvl 8 - MNK \\
                            Attached Files
                            ~~OrE gA KoWAi nO kA?~~

Comment

Just some funness. Heh. Gotta make the best out of those glitches, ya? ^_^ v We are one, and shall be together forever. lol. "We are the Borg..." - Elemmire. :spin:

We also defeated that boss at the Orc camp, and it said that the battle was finished in 27 seconds by some other group. BAH, I SAY!!! I bet you they bribed that ogre in the back for 100 gil. -_-

Our current goal right now, is to fight thru La Theine and go into Selbina. Real hopeful. CHEER US ON!!! WHOOO!!!

Heh...i added in those words by a paint program. But the chat between ourselves went sorta like that.

"Yeah, this is my twin sister... *hugs himself*" -Raenef

" ^_^ " -Elemmire

"O...kay...if you say so. lol." -guy

Well that was it...I left before the maintanance took place. X D Hope those cursed trees aren't immortal anymore.

// Lvl 8 - MNK \\
                              Attached Files
                              ~~OrE gA KoWAi nO kA?~~

Comment

Working...
                              X