This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAT Mod File Collection

Devifoxx of Quetzacoatl (with a some help from me and Nicolette) created a very well documented (pics for all mods) and organized collection of just about every custom .DAT we could find publically available. If you would like this collection, you may download it here (48.4mb). If you have mods you would like to contribute, feel free to submit them to Devifoxx or me (easiest to submit them to Devi since he manages the collection). Email addresses are included in an text file within the collection. I hope this is a big help to all those interested in giving their ffxi a unique appearance.
    Edit(11/4/05): So you don't have to flip through several pages, you can find both links here-
    DAT Collection Download
    Devi's webpage
    Edit(11/30/2007): Mod Community website with guides
    Last edited by Rones; 11-30-2007, 12:42 PM.
    Whm 75 Blm 37 Brd 75 | Bastok Rank 10 | Whm > Rdm

Re: DAT Mod File Collection

Suggestion: If you have a website, put a gallery up there. I'm downloading it to check out what's there, but it could end up being a waste of my time >.>

Comment

Considering the very large number in the collection and regular updates, that would take a lot of work to create a gallery for all of them. You can view pictures of each DAT after you download the collection though. While we are somewhat lacking male mods, there is an absolute abondence of female mods, so unless you consider all the mods on mmx oops plus many other sources a waste, you won't be disappointed. Not exactly a big download that will waste much of your time either unless you are on 56k.
      Whm 75 Blm 37 Brd 75 | Bastok Rank 10 | Whm > Rdm

Comment

Its downloading first .dat's I get to see! Can't find anything decent that I desire on google. Thanks for posting this! ^^

Comment

The colelction should specify what race can use those custom weapons since it will look messedup if used on the wrong race I belive~

http://www.neko-sentai.com -fear!

Comment

Pretty cool, good work guys, thank you for the time and effort ^~^

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

I wish there were the Hume AA swords in the collection... I do like SL's GAxe though ^^

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

Heh, I could use some tips for the model editing from you guys.

I like alot of what you've done here, and you've given me some fresh ideas to work with.

You've also hooked me up with the Updated Model Viewer, for that you rock.

Keep at it!

Art done by Fred Perry.

Comment

hey, anyone know where to find a list of the .dat files that contains the graphics for spells?

Comment

Hey, DeviFoxx here from Quetzalcoatl.

I just wanted to say I updated the DAT set with more dumps.

For your convenience I put the Update.TXT dump on my site. Use this link to see it.

http://www.devimension.com/devi_data/ffxi_datupdate.txt

And as usual, the DATs are located at:

http://www.devimension.com/devi_data...collection.rar

Again. It kinda took a while to decode and identify each DAT because most of them came
                    from Japanese websites, and the files had odd names that were encoded in something
                    other than Japanese characters... Weird Unicode symbols and things of that nature.

But Rones and I gathered the files (with a big help from Nicolette, a Tarutaru SMN Girl on
                    Quetzalcoatl) and slapped 'em in here for your convenience. I know that there's alot of
                    up-and-comming DAT modders out there, so I hope viewing what DATs already exist will
                    help you out.

Hope you guys enjoy it.
                    ___
                    ( 『My Personal Site♪』 )
                    http://devifoxx.deviantart.com/ ←☆★ My Artist's Portfolio ★☆

- DeviFoxx -

Comment

i didnt see the mithra atari hoodie in there, could you add that one?

Comment

"Mithra Atari Hoodie"? I'm not sure what you mean.
                        ___
                        ( 『My Personal Site♪』 )
                        http://devifoxx.deviantart.com/ ←☆★ My Artist's Portfolio ★☆

- DeviFoxx -

Comment

Im guessing, based on the name, that it is a hooded sweatshirt for mithras that has the atari logo on it

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

I cant seem to DL the file... =( a window just pops up with a bunch of text on it that I can't decipher.

Comment

a picture is actually in one of the posts on the forums. i'll try to find it and put it here when i get back from work. it's in one of those .dat compilation posts (the ones where everyone just posts all of their junk)

i thought it looked cool to go with my monk or thf attire but sadly, no dat was posted.

Comment

Working...
                              X