Guild Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Points

I am thinking of lvling clothcraft and I was wondering about Guild points. Now once I can start turning in items can I turn in more than one of the same item to get more points? When it says 1200 points for this item does that mean if I turn in 3 I get 3600 points that day? If this is not true, do I really have to save up 70 days worth of points to get just one item at 48CC is this true?

So sorry for the n00b questions lol I have never really done any crafting before and I figured I'd take CC to at least 100 and Leather + Bonecraft to 60 are those the crafts I should take to 60 if I want to main CC? I know some synths require you to have another craft to a certain lvl to make some of the parts. That is why I was wondering.

Thanks for all the help in advance =]

Re: Guild Points

For a guild point item, there's a limit to the number of points you can gain in a day. For example, I'm doing Leathercraft, and today's item is Dhalmel Mantles for Journeyman. I could turn in 6 for full credit and one more for part credit, due to the limit set - this is NQ items, HQ give different numbers of points, though usually not by much.

As for skilling up additional areas, clothcraft and leathercraft do work with each other ... and they do so on the way up, too, at times. Take advantage of those if it's not too much work. I really don't know how well bonecraft fits in, myself.

Comment

Just because I'm in a picture-mood right now:

Guild Pattern - FFXIAH.com

For interpretation:

Is to be read as:

"Item Name"
      "Points per NQ item" ("Points per HQ item") / "Total points possible from this item"
      NQ x "Number needed to get total points" ("Price to buy all these on AH")
      "Other AH information"
      Gil/Pnt: "Gil per Guild Point if bought from AH"

The key here is also written below the table on that page...

There are also many, many other sites which track the daily guild items, my favorite used to be FF11 (FFXI) �������� ffrecipe because the craft system they have allows you to track your crafts to the nearest .1, and is very helpful when you're skilling up. However, if I were still doing GPs, I think I would prefer FFXIAH's system now because of the more immediate access of information (materials, costs, etc).
      Last edited by KingOfZeal; 11-08-2008, 08:17 PM.
      Kindadarii (Bahamut)
      90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
      70.3 + 2 Woodworking
      52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

Thank you guys so much for all your help ^^

Comment

Working...
        X