Goblin Mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goblin Mask

I'm looking for people with personal experience to answer this one.

When using a Wind Crystal on a Goblin Mask, do you have a pretty high success rate? I know some items desynth better than others. I've used Lightning Crystals on Bronze Swords and had terrible success rate. Some items though, such as Yagudo Bead Necklaces and a Wind Crystal synthesize just fine, like a normal item. I'm wondering if Goblin Masks are the same.

Any help from personal experience would be greatly appreciated. And thank you in advance.

Re: Goblin Mask

Breaking down yagudo necklace is, oddly, considered a normal recipe, not a desynthesize.
    http://www.ffrecipe.com/itemDetails.php?iid=498

Goblin mask should have about the same rate as bronze swords. Try to do it during full moon and windsday.
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

I find desynth sucess rates to be horrible, but seem to have better luck with the masks than most I usually get sheep leather and sometimes a ram leather. I don't buy the masks due to the chanciness of even low level desynths, but I desynth them when I'm mining or forced to kill a goblin since otherwise I'm chucking the item for inventory space for more farmable/minable exc.
      2/3 attempts fail.

Comment

Desynths on these are terrible, or i should say terribly unpredictable.

I run desynth on gob masks for GlassFiber, it is a 21 lvl desynth, I have been doing it since 16 Alchemy, standard is 5 levels below for synth for me. From that point to my current level, just shy of 40, there is no rhyme or reason, I will have three catastrophic (full loss) failures directly before or after a HQ3, sometimes as low as 16-18 i would have back to back HQ3's and then last night while 15 levels above the synth level I had 7 catastrophic failures in a row.

I'm not sure how they tabulate for desynths, but it is certainly not the same as synths

Comment

Working...
        X