X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shortage of Sheepskin on Ifrit

Hi all,

Young Leathercrafter here. I would just like to note the incredible possiblity of mucho profit on the Ifrit server. There seems to be a shortage of sheepskin on this server particular at the guild in San'doria. I have spent almost 1 week waiting everyday and sometimes have the guild still be sold out. So I checked the auction house and the price is pretty norm, 800 gil - 1k. But when I checked sheep leather (Dark+Windhurst Tea Leaves+Distilled Water+Sheepskin), it's about 33,000 per stack! This obviously is an influx due to the shortage. I've noticed more and more PC's showing up but walking away disappointed at the guild. My mule is struggling to be in stock too.

So if you purchase Windhurst Tea Leaves from Regional Merchant Baehu-Faehu (G-5) Windhurst Waters, a stack runs you about 216 gil. Distilled Water you can obtain from the guild. Last time I checked it was around 120 gil/stack. Plus you are going to need sheepskin, which you could farm about 7 stacks from sheep in E and W Ronfaure in 4 hrs. It's not worth tryin' the guild since they are sold out 90% of the time.

Also don't forget Dark Crystals which sell at San'Doria AH for 6k gil/stack.

You total start cost: 216 + 120 + 6k + time = 6,336 gil.

If you synth every time you will get a stack of sheep leather. Going price at AH in San'doria is 33,000 gil!

Profit = 26664

I've found that it takes about 72hrs (Vana'diel) for stuff to "move" at the AH.

8 Auctions x 33,000/72hrs = 3666 gil/hour (Vana'diel)

That's not that bad... That 264000 gil!

I'm going to be doing this for about 3 wks (Earth). That should be enough pocket money.

Please message Tala or MooseQuest on Ifrit or e-mail sirkgm14vg@pol.com if any questions!

-M(o.O)se-

Re: Shortage of Sheepskin on Ifrit

try farming them in konsctat highlands! O.O near the windmills they have like a 5 min repop, and there's like 40 spawn points or something... i just train them all and blizzaga3 then wait about 10 minutes for the log to stop scrolling lol, i just synth right there too so i can imediatly stack the leathers leaving space for more skin, also, bees and sapplings are good moneymakers, bees drop beehive chips that i turn into wax to make silent oil, and honey that i turn into echo drops, and sapplings drop seeds that i use for gardening or just sell them at AH for a decent ammount

ive been livin'it large this way! unfortunatly many people do the same, but the leather still sells for 35k/stack, echo drops 10k/stack, silent oils 20k/stack, seeds i'm not sure since i havent sold any in a while (i prefer using them for my crystally needs :p)

other things you can get there that you might need: treant bulbs(sappling), insect wings(bee), sheep tooth(sheep), giant sheep meat(sheep), wild onion(gob thug)

just sub thf or go there as thf 45 and bling bling!
    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

sheep skin are a pain to put up in AH, no wonder. When i trained leather craft I farmed my own skin on bedaux and was able to make 3-4 stacks of sheep leather per hour.
      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Highlands is always full of farmers, even level 75 players. I hated that as a BST, because at level 12, they were the only EM beasts to charm to take on Tier 2 gobs. I eventually gave up and just solo'd (no pet) EPs in Wadi ... >.>

Comment

go to the guild at 3am game time they restocked then and buy u sheepskin and water is 9g per stack
          and windhurst tea lea leaves in kujita bout 1000g per stack and 8000g for stack of dark crystals
          total
          sheepskin x12=3792g
          distilled water x12=107g
          windhurst tea leaves x12 = 1000g
          total =4899g

sheepleather going for 35000g so u make bout 30000 profit

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree

ive been livin'it large this way! unfortunatly many people do the same, but the leather still sells for 35k/stack, echo drops 10k/stack, silent oils 20k/stack, seeds i'm not sure since i havent sold any in a while (i prefer using them for my crystally needs :p)
            I priced silent oils in Garuda, yesterday tehy were selling for 46k a stack, your on teh wrong server for profit making Balfree

Comment

Working...
            X