Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forest Carp, the truth

Ah well hi every1

If any of you came across this little bastard you'd known already their bite/reel in-rate is damn retarded and itself is pretty good for nothing unless you'r onto Lu route and you want going in for more carps.

Now that I've tested so many different rods and baits, camp spots plus fustrations.. X(

Ok I'll cut to the chase this is MY OWN INPUTso you be warned, correct eq should be this :

**Forest Carp-**
    **Fastwater + Insect Paste + Yhoater J @ E9 with 2 workers arounnd**
    Damn cheap Rod you can buy from wind port guild merchant, but believe me, this rod is make for this particular fish.

the bite rate for Forest carp to Moat Carp is about 2-3 when I use Fastwater,and down to 1-3 for both Hlycon and Hume, that's especially true when I fish right outside Norg entrance near waterfall

There's only one problem that bothered me alot fish by the waterfall- ITEMS.
    For a stack of insect paste sometimes I wasted half if not more just on item bites and moster bites

Thats where Yhoater come in, you get ZERO item bites @ the pit E9! (never tried any other pits)
    that seriously saved me a lot of time, so don't be lazy spend 5 mins get a choco in Norg and head to Yhoater!

The next problem that wuld happen for most ppl including myself is,
    the stinkin Reel-in rate

Truth is Fastwater would do better the other two but still not good enough to reel-in every last one ( I never tried neither Lu nor Ebisu for this fish but why the fck will you fish forest carp after having them?),
    AT this point nothng really help you god, EXCEPT.. (!!)

**1% stamina fishing-**
    **Reel-in at 1% stamina bar, work 90% of time**
    this gay bastard dance ALOT, especailly after you seen the message "you don't know how long you can ...."
    the stamina bar bounce back and forth FURIOUSLY at close to 0%,
    when you see the bar AT EXTREMELY CLOSE TO 0%,
    REEL!!!

SERIOUSLY I'm crazy right?? But if your gonna fail that reel anyway why not fail
    in STYLE??!!

fishing Rule of thumb: If your current fishing level is HIGHER than the fish's cap, you can reel it in when it's close to 0% stamina, at 1 or 2%

this is it, may Lu be with you very soon, GL
    Last edited by lemivtre; 08-27-2009, 06:23 PM.
Working...
X