N00bie Fisher seeking advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N00bie Fisher seeking advice

Hi all. I used to fish Moat Carp many months ago and reached 11 fishing, which is where I believe Moat carp to cap at. I then stopped fishing because the price of a stack went down by 1.5k as well as the price of bait increasing 500-600gil, making it just not worth it for a low level fisher.

I am thinking of starting up again, but before i do i would like to ask people here of some advice regarding bait, location to fish, what to fish, etc. in order to hopefully make a nice little profit, a bit better than with moat carp

Re: N00bie Fisher seeking advice

Read the fishing guides in the fishing section.
    Titanictus.Com :: View topic - Post-Update Fishing Guide 0-100 is a link to one of the posts in there thats quite a good guide IMO.
    Barsha: Sam 85 Blm 85 Blu 85 Drg 75 Rdm 78 Whm 49 Thf 49 War 49 Dnc 42 Nin 49 Drk 33
    Alchemy 23 Cooking 23
    Bastok 6-1 COP complete AU complete ZM complete WotG Wings Of Glory

Comment

I'll hit you tip as a 40 fisherman:

11-17:

Lu Shang route:
      target: moat carp, tricolored carp, gold carp
      pos: port sandy next the two brothers
      eq: hume fsh rod + insect paste + fish gear

non-lu shang route plus fast level:
      target: yellow globe
      pos: qufim ice pond
      eq: hume fsh rod + sabiki rigs + fish gear
      (note: with sabiki rigs you will only get yellow globe and you can reel in up to 3 fishes at a time(meaning level 3 times faster), I leveled 2 times in 3hrs in qufim consider that god speed in fishing craft.
      warned you could fish up monsters but nothing you cant handle w/ a 40+ job plus you should get rid of all the !!!s + items) <- this is important these could kill your hume

(also note: alchemy cap@ 12: wind crystal+yellow globex2= posion dust; this is where I spent my yellow globe at the time being beside selling them on AH)

*typo edited xD..
      Last edited by lemivtre; 08-27-2009, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Why is it we take up the same crafts at the same time ? lol.
        I'll send you my links Mr, you can borrow my gear if you like while I lvl my mages.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

Working...
        X